Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number range: DuplicateKey error while saving WBS elements

former_member184588
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the problem that I get an express document when I try to save newly created WBS elements.

I am able to create a new project and save it with only the project definition. When I try to add a wbs element the error SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC occurs. What is the relevant number range for the WBS element?

Regards, Vanessa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vanessa,

Are you entering any duplicate value(already existing on) during WBS creation->save.

I just searched on this dump and found following SAP notes:

Note 656967 - Application log: SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC, BALDAT

Note 196113 - SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC, BALHDR

Please check these notes. You can also discuss with ABAPer on ST22 dump analysis.

Thanks

former_member184588
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your answer. None of the mentioned notes are related to the PS, if I see it correct. The problem is that the number range for PRPS is wrong. The internal number is low and therefore I have the problem that it is lower than existing records. I don't know if the system was above 99999999 or if there was someone manipluation the range.

Can someone tell me the t-code for customizing the number ranges for the prps?

Even note 522246 doesn't tell how to change the internal number range.

Thanks, Vanessa

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I believe this error is standard irrespective of whether we are in PS or any other module.As it's simply a table buffer dump which can happen during master data save in any area of SAP.

So,I suggested on generalization of this dump.

Anyway, In your other thread I have replied on one way,let me know if it works.

Regards

Saurabh