cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to export advance profiling results in IS?

former_member186897
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there a way to download the advance profiling results in IS like the way we can export column profiling results? For example, I have done Dependency profiling, redundancy profiling etc. and I want to export these results to an excel sheet. How we can do this in IS?

Appreciate your inputs.

Regards !

Ansari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sateesh_kumar1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad,

We need to use Print option for this requirement.

Print -> Save as PDF.

We'll get all the charts and scorecards into PDF.

former_member186897
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish Kumar ,

Thanks for input. Is that Print option available in IS? I could not see it.Could you please elaborate how to do that.

Regards,

Ansari MS

sateesh_kumar1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

Print which mentioned here is not relevant to IS.It is web browsers(IE/Chrome/,,,)Print .To export charts to PDF, one's PC must be configured PDF Drivers to save as PDF .

For Chrome PDF Drivers are not required I guess.

former_member186897
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sathish Kumar

I tried but this does not give the complete page. Also, not sure if we can change the format of file from PDF to JPEG. So I guess the only thing we are left with is taking screen shot of the results.

Thank you for your inputs.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

After you run the profile on the advanced task, change the view to Advanced, you will see 'Green ' color check mark on the dependecy column. Double click on it. it will open the results on the side of the screen. Click 'Blue' color which shows the percentage, results will appear in the bottom of the screen. You have the option to export to excel.

See the user guide section ' View profile results'

former_member186897
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jawahar Konduru,

Thanks for the inputs. But I was looking for an export option to download the pie chart which is generated when we do Redundancy check, Uniqueness check etc. I could not find any export option for this. Could you please help?

Regards,

Ansari