cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parameter Mapping

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to map Info/Control Parameter.

Steps:

- SPRO

- Define Parameter Mapping

- Select Profile

- Select "Info Paramter Mapping" folder on left

- Click New Entry

- Select Application System/AO Type

Main Problem Here..

Error comes: RFC destination applcnt001 cannot reached..so it did not give me option to choose source Parameter.

What's should be resolution..pls..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kevin_wilson2
Contributor
0 Kudos

As Steffen mentioned, you just need to make sure that the applicable Application System has the valid SM59 connection details associated with it.

In any case you don't need to do the selection you can simply type in the parameter name and continue through it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandresh,

There are three possibilities:

1. There could be temporary Network communication error or Network down for sometime between source system and SAP EM System

2. Check with Basis team to ping RFC connection both the sides that everything looks good.

3. Check recently development system refresh activity has happened because that would be pointing out to production RFC destination system id or wrong system id.

We had this issue with our client due to post refresh activity on Dev and QA servers.  Try out and let me know the outcome.

BTW, Are you doing all configurations directly in production system. I believe, it should be in Dev system.

Regards

RC Gopi

0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

Could you give me your email information, If you wish.

Thanks,

Chan

chandresh.sap@gmail.com

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandresh,

RFC connection must be the one to your application system. Do you have already created EH from the application system? In this case the RFC connection should work.

You could also check transaction SM59 and make a connection check.

Best regards,

Steffen