cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to reverse intercompany delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have created a intercompany billing document and no other document after that.

Next i cancelled the billing document and then trying to reveerse the delivery then system gives following information in vl09 tcode.

No data available for these selection criteria

Message no. VB610

I checked the billing status field in VBUK - FKSTK, it is C - Completly processed for delivery document.

Is this a standard behaviour?

I have checked the other posts on SCN but did not get proper information.

Somebody please check.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I could find the issue.

Actually in the inter company billing IV document SD document category should be 5 but it was changed to M whereas in the Inter company cancellation billing document (IVS) SD document category was not changed to N and it is still 6.

Due to which when the inter company invoice was cancelled a Inter company credit note was generated due to SD document category 6 and this caused the delivery document to be completed and not allowed me to reverse the delivery document.

This was a mistake by some one.

Now its difficult to reverse the delivery document. Can some one throw some light on this issue.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

Adding to my above post. I am thinking of manually editing VBUP and VBUK tables for the concerned delivery as they cannot be reversed now.

Any suggestions please

Regards

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Never touch by editing VBUK/UP tables--it is too risky.

Normally in intercompany sales--you will create two billing documents with same delivery number.

So here you already created customer invoice-can you cancel this??

Tell us the sequences/problems if done by cancelling..

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Phani,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

What will be the issue if i edit VBUP and VBUK tables.

Regards,

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Uday

whenever you create one sales &distribution document(sales/Delivery/Billing/Excise)---these status tables are core and will be updated automatically.

Along with this, so many other tables also like VKDFS,VBAKUK etc..  will get updated..you change at one table--but unable to change all the tables -we may not even know what the other tables too..we might be aware of just 5-10 tables but remaining will be of no-importance--which leads to data inconsistency--finally to dumps.

Note: I faced this once--oh my god--i saw hot hot sun at 9 PM.

Phanikumar

0 Kudos

Hi

You might have some kind of inconsistency.

VL09 will not select a delivery if the goods movement status is not 'C'
I guess it is not in your case.

You can try to run the report RVDELSTA to correct the statuses.
If the report does not detect an error then you probably have an inconsistency in the
document flow table VBFA. The system calculates the statuses in VBUP and VBUK using the
VBFA PLMIN + and - entries.

So for VL09 to pick up the delivery the Goods movement status in VBUP and VBUK will have to be C

Hope it helps
Kind regards

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

VBUP- WBSTK status is C.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What are the follow on documents you see in the Delivery document Flow ?.If VBUK - FKSTK =C then again Billing document is created after your cancellation.

If new billing document is created then cancel the billing document and then try VL09.Also upload document flow screen shot to find actual problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hi,

I have checked the document flow of the delivery in VBFA table system shows a inter company invoice of type M and Inter company cancellation invoice of type 6.

Generally Invoice type of 6 is Inter company credit memo.

My doubt is due to this inter company credit memo billing status of delivery is C i.e. completely processed and due this i am unable to reverse the delivery

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the status for that delivery in VBUK-WBSTK??

G. Lakshmipathi