Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Route in APO- Scheduling

prasnop
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am testing the scheduling using the Condition Technique- the path as below mentioned.

And SAP Easy Access Menu - Advanced Planning and Optimization -->Master Data -->Application-Specific Master Data -->Transportation and Shipment Scheduling -->/SAPCND/AU11 - Create Scheduling Step

Could some one please help me how can I create the Route in APO to work out this.

I have ciffed shipping point, plant, customer and product but I could not find any information on "Route"

Could you help please where we can create route in APO.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prasnop,

Well, when you create a sales document, each line item makes a call to APO and it passes the ROUTE, Shipping point etc., as part of the field catalogue which is the base for any calculations in APO. As you create condition records with respect to the relevant time for the Route and Shipping Point, the key data will be matched using the info from R/3 and then the scheduling takes place.

Hope this helps

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Route is not created in APO. It comes as a part of Sales order. It will be there on sales order line item.

Look into the tables /sapapo/posmapn and /sapapo/sd_field,/sapapo/shipping.

You just need to maintain the route here and the time so that your scheduling will up the same while scheduling your sales order.

Regards,

Jit

andy_yeri
Contributor
0 Kudos

The hours/mins u maintain on this t-code will add up to the over all time calculations (scheduling) & reflect on the MAD (Matl Avlbl Date). This can only be known in testing, once maintained.

Good Luck