Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Idoc port ???

rasjoshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on proxy to IDoc_AAE scenario. Can anybody tell me from where inbound Idoc will take port?? I have imported inbound parameters in respective partner profile, but not sure from where this idoc is picking port value. Kindly suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Rashmi Joshi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello,

If you already know the port no , you can do that by filling the EDIDC Segment of the Idoc .

Else the Idoc will be sent via the RFC destination configured in the rcver idoc channel

and  during  the TRFC call system will check for the existing partner profile (the entries set up in we21).

hope this helps .

rgds

Kishore

rasjoshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore Enumula,

Thanks for your reply, but we didnt give any port value while creating RFC destination in PI system. Then from where it is picking port???

P.S. - This is IDoc_AAE at receiver.

Thanks & Regards,

Rashmi Joshi

0 Kudos

when your sending the Idoc from SAP system you need to mention the port in order to find the tRFC destination . But when sending IDOC from XI/PI you give the RFC destination directly in the channel , not via Port . This is the difference .

Hope it is clear ?

rasjoshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore Enumula,

Let me put my question in different words here. When you receive you check it in WE02. Here if you will see Control Records of any idoc, inside partner tab you will see sender PORT along with partner profile. From where this PORT value is coming as we dont give port value inside partner profile of inbound parameters.

Thanks & regards,

Rashmi Joshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi

If you are mapping the control record in PI, then the values will be from input message data.

But if you are not mapping the control record in PI, then the system will automatically fill the port with the below value

SAP+SID  ( SID is the system ID)

example :  SAPPID  where PID is the PI system ID.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186851
Active Contributor

Hello Rashmi,

It will take from System ID

If you uncheck the option "take control record and sender from the payload"

it will be SAP+ System ID( Example :SAPECC)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi,

Have you set the RFC destination in NWA?,

Check this document (Page 14 and so on) http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/5050119d-9c47-3110-eab0-d90ebd211...

Regards.

rasjoshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Iñaki Vila,

Thanks for your reply. I have seen this blog. But I am unable to understand from where Inbound IDoc is taking PORT.

Thanks & Regards,

Rashmi Joshi

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi,

The port is in JavaIDOCAdapter Resource Adapter (nwa), Check this note 1653715 - Default sender port for Java IDOC Adapter receiver channels

Hope this helps.

Regards.