Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not finding the Backend Odata Channel in SPRO

former_member214915
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

As i installed the IW_BEP component on backend system , so i would be able to create and assign model class to services and also would be able to create services , but when i hit the Tcode SPRO and try to find the Service Development for Backend OData Channel i am not finding it.Please provide solutions on what to do for to make it available .

Regards,

Shahezad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ChandraMahajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if IW_BEP is installed successfully then you should be able to see under path

SAP NetWeaver  Gateway Service Enablement  Backend OData Channel  Service Development for Backend OData Channel

as mentioned here https://help.sap.com/saphelp_gateway20sp06/helpdata/en/50/9a0ae4178d4d41a21b84d42259680f/content.htm

Are you able to create OData service using Transaction SEGW? Please try with it and let us know if there will be any issue.

Regards,

Chandra

former_member214915
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi chandrashekhar,

Actually i didn't installed WI_FND component so SEGW is not possible ,but i installed IW_BEP component, but as you sent it is not appearing on my system in SPRO . I am attaching screenshot of SPRO please look at it.

ChandraMahajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IW_BEP only enables to use transaction SEGW. you may want to refer

could you please let us know the SP level of IW_BEP installed?

Regards,

Chandra

former_member214915
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are right now the problem is solved by installing correct SP level .

Thanks,

Shahezad