cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MDGF Cost Center Structure in ERP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I created and replicated CC through MDG through Single Processing.
When displayed in ERP in KS03, it seems that Standard Hierarchy area automatically assigned to CC which is created in MDG for selected controlling area

(IN ECC, controlling area assigned to Standard Hierarchy area during configuration)

When we see Coct Center Structure for above automatically selected Standard Cost Center Hierarchy area in KSH3 ,we unable to find created CC in below nodes? Should I missed any step here?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay

If you are using 6.1 with different workflow template (other than 21) then data won't get replicated in KCH3. As suggested by Michel, you have to use workflow template which is used for IDOC replication of PC and CC.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran

Does it mean that for DRF for CC and GL we can use any workflow templates but for CCH/G it requires special template?

I am using SAP  out of box Workflow template WS75700040 for CR type 0G_W003.

Unable to get workflow template used for IDOC Data replication. Can you share template name with me?

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. For CC and PC replication using IDOC, the template is - WS7210002. Try this and let me know.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

Workflow Teamplate WS7210002 or WS72100021 does not exist in my system.Is there any  way to import it?

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay

It is available in latest patch - MDG 6.1. Please check your patch level and the latest patch level.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

I read reply from you in one of thread that CC can be created with Single Processing and after replication in ECC we can assign manually to Standard Hierarchy area for that controlling area.

Can you tell me procedure for manual assignment as tried with KSH2 but not sucessed?

Secondally for CC single processing we need to create blank CR with CR Type OG_0003.(Cross checked and found it is already assigned to CCTR entity Type).

Then in Single Processing Link when I try to create CC for entity Type Cost Center  after giving input to Edition Type,Controlling area and Cost Center (Here I am giving new CC Value) it gives me error:

500 SAP Internal Server Error

ERROR: An exception has occurred (termination: RABAX_STATE)

Not sure but seems so setting issue .Can you comment into this issue also?

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay

Go to KCH5N - There is a small button - Assign. Click on that. You will get a pop-up. There are 2 options - Incorporate PC / Incorporate PC groups. Choose incorporate PC. Add it under the group. Activate it and save the changes. Data will reflect in KSH3.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

Thanks for we want to assign cost center to it;s hierarchy.So I do it in OKEON and it works perfectly fine.

Thanks for help. I am opening new thread for Sigle Procressing How to cretae CC

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OKENN-DISPLAY-CHANGE - Click on change.

Click on -

You get a pop-up -

click on incorporate....choose CC and then add it in hierarchy...

Kiran...

Answers (0)