Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see Payload in SAP PI7.31 Single stack

former_member193466
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have a scenario of Mail as sender and ECC as reciever using Proxy. We are using SAP PI7.31 single stack.

Here we are reading the file from mail attachment which is in CSV format and sending the data to ECC successfully.

But while to check the payload in Message Monitor, while click on the "Mailattachement-1.csv" it is opening with "No Message Selected".

Can someone please let me know how can I check the payload of the attachement.

Thanks

VR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VR,

I had a similar issue. Not sure why it does this, but you can view the payload by going to Open Message -> Payload -> Download.

You can also add additional logging in you integrated configuration in the Advanced Settings Tab.

Regards,

Jannus Botha

former_member193466
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jannus,

Thanks for the reply. But I dont see the option : Open Message -> Payload -> Download.

Ideally the payload should be available, can you please let me know by any chance if this has been logged to SAP?

Thank you.

VR

javier_alcubilla
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi VR

Check this parameter:

NWA -> Configuration -> Infrastructure -> Java System Properties -> Services -> XPI Service: Messaging System, set property messaging.SyncMessageRemover.removeBody = false

Check also the general parameters for tracing and logging

Saving Message Versions in the AAE (Local Message Processing) - Advanced Adapter Engine - SAP Librar...

Regards

Javi

former_member194612
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi V R,

Go to http://<server>:<port>/pimon

Then goto Monitoring tab->Adapter engine ->messge monitoring Then goto Database Tab.

As below

Thanks

Satish

former_member193466
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the Navigation Satish.

Regards

VR

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193466