cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Configuration - Worklows really needed ?

tharaka_fernando
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All Gurus,

In case we install fiori and its components in our system do we need to configure Workflows in R/3 (ECC) ??

We are not using Worflows for approval scenareos since for the approvals and allerts we are using the Legacy System .

(Ex : PR is created in SAP and once SAVE, through SAP PI data flows to a legacy systems and Approval is done there and data flows back to SAP to create PO automatically through PI      etc...).

Can we just use Fiori to create PR / PO /Sales Ord. (business scenarios) independantly without Workflows?

Please advice...

Thanks

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Tharu,

Please share which Fiori app you are talking about.

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

tharaka_fernando
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki,

Thanks a lot for your reply....!

Basically ERP - Purchase Requisition Creation / Purchase Orders Creation / Quotations / Sales Order Creations  etc..

Actually we have ERP - MM, SD , FI , CO modules implemented so far in R/3 - ECC in our company and PP , PM, QA modules yet to implement..

All of these are integrated with Legacy Systems through SAP PI/XI and approvals are done at Legacy systems end. (Purchase Requisitions / Purchase Orders are created without workflows)

Why my concern is Do we really need SAP workflows for Fiori to create Purchase Orders , Purchase Requisitions, Sales Orders etc....

Can these be created independently in Fiori?

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Tharu,

No. There is no dependency for create apps and approve apps.

You can find apps in SAP Fiori Apps - SAP Library.

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

tharaka_fernando
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Thank you for your reply.And now I am clear that there is no dependency (Workflows are not a MUST and in case i we want to create a Purchase Order (Fiori), we can create directly without depending on workflows or approving Purchase Requisitions) ...

Thanks

Answers (0)