cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Fields MINWERT & MAXWERT from Table QAMR TA QE03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

can someone tell me, how I can display the fields MINWERT & MAXWERT in QE03?

This 2 fields exists in Table QAMR and i would like displayed the content!

Thanks!

Ulrike

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

• Enter Transaction code QE03, and enter inspection lot # form table QAMR (PRUEFLOS).
  • As next step you need to chose operation number. I hope you know what is correct operation number in your case. If you do not know then follow the steps below;
    • QAMR-VORGLFNR represents to node number, such as 1,2,3.
    • Generally this is equal to your operation number,
    • e.g. operation # 0010 = node # 1, operation # 0020 = node # 3.
    • Get the node number for the line item from the QAMR for which you able to display value for the subjected fields.
    • map your node number and operation number to choose and input operation number in QE03 screen.
  • After completing above activities you will reach the screen "Display Results: Characteristic Overview" in this screen select the line item for the MIC for which you are able to see value in QAMR.
  • After selecting the line item, click on the button "Further Details"
  • A small window will pop up containing the values for MINWERT as "Minimum" and MAXWERT as "Maximum"

I hope this will help to resolve your question

Br,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shyamal Joshi,

thanks for your fast answer!

I have found the "further details". Your answer was very detailed, and that is very good!

For me and my customers, it would be an advantage to see this information (IstMin, IstMax) with the other results (QE03 - characteristic selection - details )

Can this requirement be implemented?

Best Regards,

Ulrike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ulrike,

I think that is possible, either by STD SAP or may be you need to do some enhancement.

It will be great help if you can provide more details about your scenario and master data set up.

Like,,,

What is the inspection point you are using? What type of sampling procedure, Are you using TL or Mat specification etc..

Br,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyamal Joshi,

you are very fast ;o) - thanks!

We use Inspection Origin 05. The characteristics are assigned to Inspection plan and the Sample Size is 100 % in the moment. We have no Inspection Points.

In the Standard the data of characteristics will recorded as single Results.

Did I forget something?

Ulrike

Answers (0)