cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with STO over delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sure this topic has been taken up so many times before. I have browsed through almost all of them. I still do not have a way of restricting STO over delivery! Require your expertise!!.

My requirement is that STO over deliver should not occur when using VL10* transactions alone.

We tried to export a flag (say delv_flag)from program 'RVV50R10C'  to shared buffer and import the same into BADI LE_SHP_DELIVERY_PROC (DELIVERY_FINAL_CHECK) to capture error message when STO over delivery is created. The entire logic is built based on this flag alone.We are deleting the flag in V50R_MAIN of the program 'RVV50R10C'.

There are some issues with this method:

1. In some cases the delete flag statement gets executed before importing from memory and hence an STO over delivery gets created. (I don't know how or why!).

2. When VL10* transaction is executed, the delivery flag is set. At this point in time, if the user tries to delete delivery without exiting the transaction, the BADI will get triggered and error message will be displayed. This is not correct functionality since error message should be displayed only for VL10* transactions.

Suggestion:

If I change the location of exporting the flag to include 'LV50R_VIEWF43' (form delivery_create), do you suppose it would work? Would Idocs trigger this?

If anybody has worked on similar requirement please share your inputs. Urgent!!!!

PS:

I have read about delivery tolerances too "The overdelivery tolerance functionality is available only for the deliveries created with reference to sales orders and not for deliveries created with reference for PO's or STO's".

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to carry out the modification as recommended in the following note:-

• Note 548914 - Over/underdelivry tolerances for GR/GI for stock transp.ord

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Can you share Note 548914?

My requirement is that I should not let over delivery occur only in case of VL10* transactions. So if the modification is carried out, over delivery will be restricted in all cases without exception, isn't it?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry as a part of SCN forum rule, no text should be copy pasted from other source.  Having said this, please ask your Project Manager / Client to share the S-User ID and down load this note based on which, you can achieve this requirement.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh.. Thank you. I shall do the same

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sapna Morey

I think OMCQ T.Code-- Select message M7--024 Change from Waring to error

Please try once with this it may work To control over delivery tolarency in STO

Dear  Lakshmipathi G sir

i have one doubt please clear me sir please

To control Over delivery tolarance in sap standard  is not available , then what is the use of the above one.

Because i have searched a lot , i didnt find the logic about this

Thanks a lot sir please help me sir

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

venu gopal

Message M7024 would validate in case you create a return delivery to vendor or reverse a goods receipt which means, it is for MM purpose and not for SD purpose.

G. Lakshmipathi

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear  Lakshmipathi G  Sir

Thanks a lot For your Valuable Knowledge

Answers (0)