cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO Communication Tight

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In production in last week, the Java processes were tight and occupied by 100% due to that reason most messages weren't processed and strucked in the queue.

I analysed the situation and tested the JCO Communation RFC and gave the Timeout.

After the restarted the system the problem was resolved. according to basis expert mentioned the cause by huge amount of the data in the messages.

However, do you feel any other kind of the reasons which may be caused by this problem? I want to prevent this situation in future.

Thank for your comments in Advance.

Sateesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182455
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sateesh,

Proposed Solution:

Set property of Service "XPI Adapter: XI" within SAP NetWeaver Administrator

1. xiadapter.inbound.timeout.default

Default: 180000 [ms]

Note

If this parameter value is not increased to > 3 minutes then the messages will continue to timeout with the message expired exception.

In NWA, Go to->Operation Management->Systems-> Start & Stop -> Java Services -> (Under Related Tasks) Java System Properties

please try to implement this solution.

Regards

srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srinu for your informaion.Hope you are doing good?

This is not exactly related to Timeout issue, However I already did the same change few months ago.

According to situation we saw there was java processes were tight and fully occupied 100,  due to this reason the messages were strucked in queue and also gave the timeout error.

I am thinking about reasons behind to occupied fully by Java processes? Could you have any idea on this.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
Sateesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The reason behind of occupied full Java processes by some messages which have processed with huge amount of data.

Was their any recommended parameter which increases the Java heap memory ? Could you please provide your opinions in the Java Performance issue.

Thank you in Advance.

Best Regards,
Sateesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have increased the Memory after that problem has resolved

Answers (0)