cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional receipts Information stored in which database table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I Know addtional receipts can be controled VIA  table V_T706B1_B.

But when we have to activae the link under Travel Expense Manager ->Trip receipts ->Additio Receipts Information -> Additional Receipts Information via transaction FITVFELD.

I want to know , If I make change to this field what is the background table the changes will be stored.

Thanks in advance,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prosun,

If it is not there then check it in the table T706Z.

Can you tell me which radio button have you selected for each field. If you have selected Standard Format then it will not store in any table as it has to take one standard format but if you select the value as Alternative Display type then will store in t706Z1.

Few More table which store the Field Control of Dialog.

PTRV_T706Z_FLDS

PTRV_T706Z_DNPR

PTRV_T706Z_DNPRT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Urvin, for your reply.

I am not a fuctional person. I am from technical side. Few days ago in our system the 'Additional information ' section was not working.

I repetedly said this was configuration issue but no body listen. But ultimatly found that indeed it was a config issue. The node under FITVFELD was inactiove though it was maintained in ESS field control.

I just want to know who has changed the config so I want to know the table behind it.

My question still not unanswered.

Can you help me on this. This will be of great help.

Thanks ne way.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

One thing is that if someone is customizing in ESS then the transaction is FITVFELD_WEB.

The whole tab related customization are stored in the table T706S.

When you open the transaction FITVFELD_WEB or FITVFELD then it opens the trip schema.

Double click on the trip schema. Then you will see the many check box and fields to be filled.

Press F1 on that field and you will get the table name for the text.

If you want to check who made this changes then go to SE03 transaction and in object type write 'TABU' and then in front of that in the text field write the table name for which you want to check.

you will get all the users who have made the changes in that table entries. you can then catch him.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prosun,

The Changes are stored in the table T706Z1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No , I checked. Its not. Please see the screen shot taken from our System.The field names and the table you mentioned is different.