cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out Of Box feature for MDGF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Little supprised after seeing that there is no generated structure for data model 0G (Finance) but able to do data replication for GL account and Cost Center usine ALE distribution.in my one system  Fenerated srtuctures are exist in my another system.

I got stuck in CCTRH ( Cost Center Hierarchy data deplication) and at that time I came to know that there is SAP delivered generated structures for DRF for 0G data model as well.

Also came to know that we have to maintain outbound parameters for each outbound implementation. (In my case it does not exists in DRFC_PAO database table for OI 1112, so I maintained it throgugh SM30).

Can anybody explain, Is generated structures along with DRF Structure) for data model 0G (Generate Data Model-Specific Structures) is SAP delivered out of box feature?

and maintainance of outbound parameters for OI 1112 is  required for DRF or it is also SAP delivered out  of box feature?       

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay

Normally structures are generated automatically. Seems problem with your installation and not with MDG.

Kiran

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193350
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay,

Structures are delivered out of the box with MDG, however when you made any changes in the data model, you need to manually generate those structures then.

Thanks!!

Regards

Prateek Agarwal