cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we add new attachment outside SC(like from custom page on SoCo PO) to existing SC ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Need your expert advice on the below requirement.

We have created a custom view in SoCo PO page. There we have a New custom view called Notes&attachement.which contains same value from Notes & attachment of Shopping Cart.

We are updating existing Notes of SC by FM 'bbp_pd_sc_update' and same is reflected in SC of same item guid & same header guid.

Similarly trying to add a new Attachment to already existing attachment. New attachment is reflected in custom page and the describe link is working perfectly. but if come out of SoCo page , lets say in SC the new added attachment is shown but display_url,phio_size,disp_url etc are not stored properly in DB.

in bbp_pd transaction every thing looks same for new and existing attachment. we are using same FM 'BBP_PD_SC_UPDATE' by passing new internal table of attachment in import statement. Even 'BBP_PROC_DOC_UPADTE' has same result that is new attachment is partially updated.

Suppose, SC has one attachment at the time of creation. then adding a new attachment in custom view of SoCo PO page then every thing works fine in SoCo PO page but out of that SoCo PO or in SC the newly added attachment is not properly updated.

I have added mime_type,phio_size,disp_url,file_name,file_ext,ev_content,phio_content of new attachment in existing attachment internal table and calling above FM for update.

Can we  add new attachment outside SC to existing SC ? if yes , then how?

Thanks,

Partha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your attachments are saved in BBPCONT you can use below steps to check that , I think you can develop a solution inline to the standard architecture. 

a) Run FM BBP_PD_XX_GETDETAIL

b) Use GUID from the Export parameter ET_ATTACH-GUID

c) Use table BBPCONT and pass ET_ATTACH-GUID in step (b) to PHIO_ID .

d) Then you will have the document content.

You will get the attachment

Cheers

Ankit Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Thanks for suggestion.

My problem is with new attachment which i created in Custom page of SoCo PO. I have followed above approach to get the existing attachment from SC, but how to add a new attachment to existing attachments of SC in my new custom page so t that all data for new attachment will be saved properly?

Using FM BBP_PD_SC_UPDATE' or 'BBP_PROC_DOC_UPADTE , the newly added attachment data is not properly updated.

Please check image.

1. New attachment in custom SoCo Page.

2 . New attachment in SC with size 0, though i am updating SC with proper size of file, file name,ext,phio_content[],disp_url,mime type etc in the SoCo PO custom page using above FM as per described earlier.