cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Data Object in MDG 7.0 SP02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have just now installed SAP MDG 7.0 SP02.

We are planning to develop custom data object.

Can you please let me know if there is any documentation regarding building the custom object.

I am looking the steps for Access Class, Feeder Class, UI Configuration.

We have already built Data Model. I was told MDG 6.1 and 7.0 SP02 will be different.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

d024348
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi

The access class interface IF_USMD_PP_ACCESS is pretty well documented, check in SE24.

No difference in data model between 6.1 and 7.0.

Maybe you mean that (in addition to UI application USMD_ENTITY_VALUE2) SAP now ships a second generic UI for custom objects, the USMD_OVP_GEN? I certainly recommend you use that one.

SAP ships data model SF as example implementation (UI and access class) - package MDG_FND_SAMPLE_IMPLEMENTATIONS.

All MDG guides published on SDN are consolidated here:

There's one guide on the User Interface: "Creating a UI Configuration and Integrating it with the MDG Communicator" - but the docu itself is already well worth reading: http://help.sap.com/erp_mdg_addon70/helpdata/en/95/be4952bc8d5a64e10000000a423f68/content.htm?frames...

That's about all I have, good luck, Ingo Bruß

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ingo,

How can I make the data model SF available in MDGIMG ?

We have activated some Business Functions and data model MM, OG, BP became available but not SF.

Thanks,

Javier

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ingo,

Thank you somuch for this information. I am building pricing object using framework. I will get back to you based on the progress.

Thanks,

Rajesh