Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

aggregate demand planning

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

what special setting should i make to execute both aggregate and disaggregate  planning in the system ,i have with me product group A and A1 and A2 all belong to the same group A  should i create a charc. and key fig for A1 and A2 separately   ?  and after that how do i proceed ? should i run forecast for A1 and A2  separately ? got stuck at this point ,

can you please give some clarity on this aspect and how do i incorporate aggregation and disaggregation in the system? please throw some light on this issue.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

In case of your example if you forecast for product group A , then forecast will dis aggregate to the product A1 and A2 respectively.

If you forecast A1 and A2 product separately and try to view the result at product group A it will show aggregated data at product group A,

This aggregation and disaggregation will be based on the calculation type and Time based disaggregation assigned to the key figures which will be used by the CVCs of A1 and A2.

If you want to learn more about more on aggregation.this link will be useful.

The Basics of Aggregated Planning Across Supply Chain Planning Domains - Demand Planning

Regards,

Nitish Panchal

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks nitish ""  calculation type and Time based dis aggregation assigned to the key figures which will be used by the CVCs of A1 and A2.  ""   that is my point to ponder ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Rahul,

Then you will achieve the results desired.

Give points if my help is useful.

Regards,

Nitish Panchal