Did you mean: 

FF ID is not available in GRC system.

Arif1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have configured FF in GRC system and have dine following activities

1. maintain connection setting in SPRO.

2. created FF id in ECC system and assigned FF standard role.

3. run all necessary synchronization job.

4. assign owner.

but FF id is not available in GRC system.

can you you please help me.?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Arif1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

this problem has been solved after completing full Authorization Sync

Thanks To All.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Arif,

please correct me if I am wrong - but if you could assign an owner for a firefighter the firefighter ID is available in GRC. Hence you are missing some further step to make the FF ID available.

Beside defining an owner for a FF you have also to define a controller and a user for the FF ID. As soon as everything is defined you might be able to use the FF directly from GRC or alternatively if you are using the de-centralized approach also from your backend.

Please let us know where your FF is not available (EAM Launchpad, configuration, etc)?

Thanks and regards,

Alessandro

Arif1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

Thanks for your replay. please find my configuration in details.

1. Parmid 4000=1,

4010=SAP_GRAC_SPM_FFID

2. Maintain maintain connection SUPMG in SPRO > GRC > Common Connection Setting > Integration Framework > Maintain Connection Settings.

3. Create FFid in ECC DEV system.

4. assign role SAP_GRAC_SPM_FFID to FFid.

5. create FF id owner and FF id controller.

6.Run Syn.

but when want to assign controller to the FF ID then found FF is not available.

former_member204479
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Arif,

Is the FFID assigned to an Owner. The first step of FFID set up is to assign an Owner, else it will not be available for use (for controller assignment or firefighter assignment).

Are you able to see the FF ID in the owner assignment? If so, please do the owner assignment first and then the controller assignment.

Thanks

Sammukh

Arif1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sammukh,

FFid is not available in Owner Assignment.

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Arif,

if the ID is not available that means that master data could not be synchronized. You have to check if the roles are assigned properly and that all the FF ids exist in your plug-in system as Service user. It is very important that FF ids are type of service.

The FF user id must have the EAM role to be identified as firefighter. Then you have to run the EAM master data sync job to get the FF id available in GRC.

Regards,

Alessandro

Arif1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Alessandro,

role is assigned to the FFuser which is mentioned 4010. i have run EAM master data sync job. but FF is not available.

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

EAM ID is a service account?

Arif1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

yes

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do you get any error in SLG1 after running the sync job?

Also a question to your plug-in system: did you maintain the following parameters? 1000, 1001, 1089, 1090, 4000, 4001, 4010?

Thanks for sharing.

Regards,

Alessandro

Arif1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

no error in SLG1 showing executed successfully

I have maintained Parameter 4000 - 4015 from EAM.

plug-in system is OK for other client with same FF id. I have newly created client and getting FF id unavailable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arif,

Please refer the note 1668255.

you should not assign the standard role delivered by SAP for FF id. Copy the role and create a Z role and then assign it to the ff ids, then run the repository obj sync. Then u can find the ff ids available in grc system. Hope you created firefighter ids in backend system as Service users but not Dialogue users.

Regards,

Kaavya.

former_member192837
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Check parameter in SPRO 4000‐Application type -1 and  4010‐Firefighter ID role name Chose a role name, for example Z_SAP_GRC_SPM_FFID

Regards

Dilip