cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SYNTAX_ERROR SAPLBBP_BD_DRIVER_31I

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i implemented the oss note for my follow on document error but after i implemented this note (1837138) when i want to create SC i have this error

Category               ABAP Programming Error                                                      
Runtime Errors         SYNTAX_ERROR                                                                
ABAP Program           SAPLBBP_BD_DRIVER_31I                                                       
Application Component  SRM-EBP                                                                     
Date and Time          09.07.2014 11:06:02                                                         

Short text                                                                                       
    Syntax error in program "SAPLBBP_BD_DRIVER_31I ".                                            

What happened?                                                                                   
    Error in the ABAP Application Program                                                        

The current ABAP program "SAPLBBP_BD_META_BAPIS" had to be terminated because                
    it has                                                                                      
    come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.                               

The following syntax error occurred in program "SAPLBBP_BD_DRIVER_31I " in                   
    include "LBBP_BD_DRIVER_31IU09 " in                                                         
    line 177:                                                                                    
    "Method "FIND_ERP_CNT" is unknown or PROTECTED or PRIVATE."                                  
    " "                                                                                          
    " "                                                                                          
    " "                                                                                          

The include has been created and last changed by:                                            
    Created by: "SAP "                                                                           
    Last changed by: "ADMIN2 "                                                                   
    Error in the ABAP Application Program                                                        

The current ABAP program "SAPLBBP_BD_META_BAPIS" had to be terminated because                
    it has                                                                                      
    come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi elham,

Kindly re-implement the previous dependent note.As i can see that note have some connections with this reuntime error.

Seek the help of an Abaper in this.

The include has been created and last changed by:                                           
    Created by: "SAP "                                                                          
    Last changed by: "ADMIN2 "                                     

Try to regenerate the following method.

"Method "FIND_ERP_CNT" is unknown or PROTECTED or PRIVATE." 

Regards,

Kannan

Former Member
0 Kudos

i solve it by using oss note 2016778 Issues in FIND_ERP_CNT method of class /sapsrm/cl_ctr_util

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elham,

Happy to hear that you solved the problem.

Regards,

Kannan

Former Member
0 Kudos

tnx