Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Job not picking the Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Need help here.

A Sales order has 2 Deliveries for the same customer - PGI done for both Deliveries. Billing Batch job ran and its taking only one delivery for Billing creation. Cancelled the Billing document and again system is considering the same Delivery for Billing Creation thru the next Batch Job run. But VF01/VF04 considering both deliveries for Billing creation manually without any issue. Plz. let me know what can be the reason that system considering only one Delivery for Billing creation through Billing Due list (there are no blocks and no issues with the credit in both deliveries)?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What input parameters you have maintained in VF04?  Also check any default variant is saved which differentiate the two deliveries you were referring.  Please note the Goods Issue status in Delivery should not be "A" or "B"; only then, it will flow to VF04.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your reply. Just want to mention here, Billing Due list (Program RV60SBAT - Variant is same for both Deliveries) and here the both Deliveries from the Same Sales Order. There is no Difference in the Goods issue status, but Billing Job not picking one delivery for Billing creation automatically its picking another Delivery for Billing creation through Batch Job.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

I will suggest you to check the Table#

VKDFS         SD Index: Billing Initiator

Check if the Billing Date or something is different in both the deliveries....

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

could you please check in V.21 what does the log say about the delivry not billed ?
I think it shows message VF342. If so, please check the SAP note 833111.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivano,

I found only log about the delivery which was billed. I didn't get any information about the another Delivery which is not billed.