Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTW error "Unable to access SBO-Common database " for sap hana

former_member191075
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi.. Experts

I am working on SAP Hana Pl 04 64 bit, On which I got the error "Unable to access SBO-Common database  " While using DTW.

also company databases are also not presents,For more details for more details find out attachment.

I have also check out all services & Restart them.

Please give me proper solution.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cheers

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was dealing with the same issue for the longest time. This is what finally made it work for me:

1. Click on "Change Server" and type <IP>:30015 as your "Database Server"

2. On the same page, under "Login ID" and password, you actually need to specify the "SYSTEM" user

3. Then the list of databases should populate in the Logon screen

4. Select the database you wish to connect to, and under "User Code" and password, you type your actual SAP B1 HANA user/password account information.

I didn't realize "Login ID" and "User Code" were different things, since the DTW tool pre-populates those both fields with the "User Code" account information, and pre-populates the Database Server information without the 30015 port number.

Another tip, make sure the DI API architecture matches the DTW client, i.e, either both 32-bits or both 64-bits. It won't work if you mix them.

0 Kudos

Hi,

On SQLServer the connection detail are not so sensible as the Hana connection.

Oh Hana you must inform the exactly server name (Hostname, IP ou FQDN). It depends of how the SLD has been configurated.

Of course, the other hint given by other collegues are welcome, like the correct Hana clients and other else hints.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day, although this question is old. Just I spend something similar in a SQL version 9.1 PL11 and SQL 2014. And all I did was set up the connection to SQL again, through the Change Server button

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the "Change Server" Button and log with the SYSTEM user,

Regards,

FV
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Amole,

have you typed in the server box the full address and port number of HANA DB?

Like this: 192.168.1.69:30015

From your screenshot I cannot see it but a common problem is that you only type address without port number, on my systems if I don't put also the port number it doesn't connect.

Regards,

Fabrizio

former_member191075
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello dear

I have also try it with IP address & port no. but still Its not working.

Thanks/Regards

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check:

1.Ensure you have the correct DB Type selected under the Login options.

2.Verify that all connection information is correct (for example, the correct user name and password or the user has enough right to  connect to the database server in case Windows Authentication is used).

3. Check whether the database is running properly, make sure that the COMMON and company databases are not suspended or stopped.

4. Ensure there is no DI API version mismatch.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amole,

Have you installed HANA database client on this computer? 32-bit or 64-bit? same type as DTW and DI API? Same version as your HANA database? I remember PL04 requires Rev 69.

And can you access the SLD: https://SERVER IP:40000/ControlCenter and see the company list?

Regards