cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customization and business process behind NRAB (free goods) condition type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am currently working on SAP DSD development. and for pricing procedure we are using ZCPB10 (beverage kalkulation).

There is a condition type maintained NRAB for free goods .I had seen many threads explaining the concept behind it.

But i am clueless about the customization and business process behind it.

Can someone help me in customizing by giving an example ,so it would be very helpful for me to use .

Regards

Chinmaya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Instead of posting generic query, please be specific in what exactly you need assistance from this forum.  In fact, it would be easy to propose suitable suggestions if you explain the business process.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi.

The business process is pretty clear.We are selling 10 beer cans to the customer and charging for 8.So basically we need to get inclusive free goods.As per my understanding without going to free goods we can achieve this by NRAB condition type in our pricing procedure.

So the point is how can i set it up or what is the configuration behind NRAB condition type so that it can act in our pricing procedure.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear chinmaya kumar .... This is very Basic question  please check in goggle

Inclusive Free Goods without Item Generation - Basic Functions and Master Data in SD Processing (SD-...

Thanks a lot