Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read custom field's values in GRAC_UIBB_ACCESS_REQUEST

former_member183917
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have added new fields in webdynpro component: GRAC_UIBB_ACCESS_REQUEST and displayed new fields in front end.

Enhanced above webdynpro component but not able to read those new field's values inside the enhancement, as the context doesn't has new fields.

Any help is really appreciated

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Sudhakaran
Participant
0 Kudos

Reference:

Web Dynpro Component - GRAC_UIBB_ACCESS_REQUEST

Custom Controller - EUPCONTROLLER

Method - VALIDATE_ACC_VAL_CHECKS

DATA: mo_cdf_obj TYPE REF TO if_grfn_api_customfield.
DATA: lt_mdata TYPE grfn_t_api_customfield_mdata.
DATA: lt_cdata TYPE grfn_t_api_customfield_data.
  TRY.
    mo_cdf_obj ?= wd_comp_controller->mo_session->get( iv_object_id = wd_comp_controller->mv_object_id ).
    mo_cdf_obj->retrieve(
      EXPORTING
        iv_regulation_id = if_grfn_api_regulation=>gc_gen_reg_ac
      IMPORTING
        et_customfield_data = lt_cdata
        et_customfield_mdata = lt_mdata ).
  CATCH cx_grfn_exception.
    wd_comp_controller->mv_cdf_error = abap_true.
  ENDTRY.

LT_CDATA contains the custom fieldname and respective value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinoth,

I've faced a similar problem but can able to resolved and points are as below.

1)We have created a custom WDP component(which is similar to standard GRC access request screen) which submits request to GRC  .

2)For adding custom fields into standard access request screen, i have added custom fields to structure GRAC_S_API_REQ_DATA which has include CI_GRAC_REQ_ATTR(here we can add custom fields as per our requirement).

3)And i've used Function module : GRAC_IDM_USR_ACCS_REQ_SERVICES which has facility to pass our custom fields data to the standard request/approver screen.

Hope this might help you.

Thanks

KH

former_member183917
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi KH, Thanks for inputs. We are using std. component. At the time of submitting access request, I need to get custom field values to do some validation. So enhanced std. comp. and in Create method(overwrite exit) of comp. Controller, I need to access those custom field's values. Could you help me. Thanks. Also we too added custom fields in CI include which you have mentioned.