cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC Fraud management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am recently trying to setup Fraud management Web UI. However, after use FRA_UI to go to Web UI, there is nothing on the front end page. Anyone knows what happened? It is supposed to have alert, detection, ect.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are not able to see the tiles after hit the plus button, then activate the services (t.code SICF) from GUI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks! I got the screen works by activating SICF.

I have a question to follow up. I am setting up demo system for fraud management. The fraud management system created 1 alert for the entire time. It does not send alert even though I created fraud transaction in source system (SAP ECC). The data trigger and data source is working to bring data from ECC to HANA studio. HANA studio and fraud management has been setup with detection object, detection strategy, and detection method. These steps includes check selection view, execution view. I think the problem is the data modeling setting (SPRO - define source domain and field setting)is not working correctly. Do you know anything about how to setup data source in fraud management, which will get data from HANA? Do I need to create attribute view for each single data? I searched lot of places, but did not get any info on how to setup data modeling. It just said this is a pre-requirement for the system to work.

Thanks,

Yiqi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yiqi,

Please answer below my questions for better understanding of your issue.

1.     -  Are you working with SAP Delivered/ Standard content or Custom content ?

2.     -  If it is standard content – exactly which scenario you are looking i.e Internal Audit or SCN ?

3.     -  What Type of Detection -  Mass Detection or Online Detection ?

4.     -  List out  Investigation Object, Detection Object and assignment of content details ?

I c  I can assist you if could you provide above details and screen shots.

Re Regards,

La  Lakshmi

Message was edited by: Lakshmi Narayana Nuvvula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

-  Are you working with SAP Delivered/ Standard content or Custom content ?

I am working on SAP standard delivered content.

2.     -  If it is standard content – exactly which scenario you are looking i.e Internal Audit or SCN ?

I am looking at internal audit, which includes one time vendor, vendor master data change,etc. We activated these detection strategies in fraud management and also in HANA studio.

3.     -  What Type of Detection -  Mass Detection or Online Detection ?

Mass detection is what we are looking for.

4.     -  List out  Investigation Object, Detection Object and assignment of content details ?

I can use vendor master data change as an example. The problem is it seems we implemented everything, but when we try to make a test on system, it does not show up alert even though it is an absolutely a fraud transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yiqi,

Did you cross verified the data ?. As if the data not is not sufficient, FM system will not generate Alerts. Please follow the steps to get mass detection log details

1. Execute the Mass Detection for desired Strategy

2. run t.code - FRA_MASS_DET_PP_LOG - Display mass detection log. Here you can able to find root cause of the issue.

Send me log details, then i can able to find root cause.

Regards,

Lakshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I attached log and opened one log. It seems they all have green lights on. So I am not sure what the problem will be.

Thanks,

Yiqi

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is only one time it creates an alert, but afterwards, I created same fraud transactions on one time vendor, it does not work. See following for success massage.

Thanks,

Yiqi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yiqi,

Multiple Alerts will not be generate on same data base record. Delete existing open alerts(t.code FRA_DEL_ALERT) from GUI and re-run the mass detection from UI. try this and let me know results.

One smal question - Are you working for SAP SE or any other client?

Regards,

Lakshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laakshmi,

I deleted the alert I have.

Mass run for one time vendor -- It seems there should be 17 alerts created. But it has some problem of returning alerts. see below. Based on your idea, if there is a fraud transaction on one time vendor, it created 1 alert. Later, if more fraud transactions are generated, does it mean fraud management cannot return the alert until you delete/investigate the previous alerts?

Also, I tried vendor master data change. But it does not create alert as well.

Normally, the system at least should generate a message saying no alert is created.

I am not working for SAP company. I am an IT consultant .

I appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Yiqi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yiqi,

Re-generate Detection Methods and Strategy for "One Time Vendor" by using T.code FRA_GM_DET for methods and FRA_GM_STR for strategy. First generate method, then strategy.

New Alerts will be generated for Delta records but not on previous records.

Regards,

Lakshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks so much, Lakshmi. It works!!!

Frances

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please assign points.

Regards,

Lakshmi

Answers (1)