cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone aware of the features of SAP LUMIRA 1.18?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need a help in understanding the upcoming features of SAP LUMIRA 1.18.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188157
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neeti,

you will come to know about the features once SAP is close to the release date. But all you can judge by looking at the road map given by SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Abhishek.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member188157
Participant
0 Kudos

For more details on the Road Map use the following link it requires service market place id and password.

https://websmp102.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000212382013E.pdf

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

there are very few new features coming in SP18. it's a 'quality release' rather than delivering big functionality.

in a nutshell, there are small changes in the area of facet sorting, filtering behaviour, chart gallery

regards,

H

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Henry....

mike_howles4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Henry,

I couldn't help but notice that Lumira's BW's Visualization room is a Design Studio (1.4ish?) application under-the-hood.  Any writing on the wall related to that which you can hint at or give a teaser for?

som
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Yes BW visualize room does re-use much of the Design Studio components - yay to our simplification and convergence strategy!  We are working on BW enhancements for 1.18 and 1.19 in parallel. 1.18 addresses some of the user experience limitations raised by our great customers during 1.17 validation. Future releases will start to see more major enhancements.

mike_howles4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So will Design Studio get renamed to Lumira Studio one day? 

som
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Maybe?

You said teaser.

som
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Neeti.

These details come out closer to or after the release. For general planned innovation I recommend starting with the road map on SMP.  If you can explain your specific objective for 1.18 we can do our best to provide you the information that would benefit your plan.

Thank you