cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Milestone billing; billing value and net value item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am working with a sales order with milestone billing plan and I am confused about the relation or link that should be between billing value field (billing plan tab) and net value field (condition´s tab). Should the amounts in billing value and net value always be equal? 

I have a situation when the billing plan is updated (add o delete rows) the billing value do not match with net value; only after the net value is updated too (manually or automatically). Is it really necessary to update the net value after the billing plan is updated? What is the relation of both fields?

I hope you guys can help me.

Thanking you in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Angelica,

Billing Value and Net value need not to be the same in case of Milestone Billing using Billing Plan.

Net Value is the value of the Sales order. Suppose company is offering a service for 10,000 USD with different milestones.

Whenever a particular milestone is reached you have to create an invoice for 2,000 USD. So by maintaining Billing plan with the Billing Value you can achieve the same. Billing value is the value which customer will be billed for a particular Milestone. Net value is the total value of the project.

Hope it helps.

with regards,

Dayanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dayananda.

Thank you very much for your helpful answer.

Have a great day!

Answers (0)