cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handling Unit - Print profile functionality

0 Kudos

Can you please let me know how to enable HU print profile functionality? I have created two different print profiles for V6 (Handling Unit) and assigned two separate printers. In addition, I have added the PPT parameter in User profile. But I still have issues with the print for this condition record. In the NACE (V6) output profile, I have the output configured for Plant/Pkg Material combination. Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Anyone has Print profile functionality to print HU labels in HU02 t-code?

I have configured below. Created a print profile, assigned the print profile to V6 and condition type ZXXX. Also, assigned paramter PPT to print profile. Still not able to get this to work..

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please try to print HU label using T--Code VL74 with output type ZXXX and let us know is that working ?

0 Kudos

In VL74, I am getting message ;No messages for repeat processing exist. I think the output is not getting generated in HU02 from print profile itself. Any insight on this will be helpful

regards,

Akash

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I did one simulation in my system and it is working fine. can i request you to follow the below steps and share the result with us

1) Use HU02, Goto Pack button enter the Packaging material manually for which you have already created the condition record,

2) Enter the packaging material and let system create an HU.

3) Once the HU is generated select the HU and goto Extras---Output, Enter the output type (if not generated automatically and see what is the message system is giving please share the message with us). This will help us to find where it is failing

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to
IMG => Logistics General => Handling Unit Management => Output => Maintain Output Determination for Handling Units

1) Create new condition table in step "Maintain Condition Tables" - t-code V/94:
In the main menu click on Condition => Create, enter table name 599 for example, and you'll get this screen:

Choose storage location.

Generate table. Hope you can take it from here, you will have ability to create condition records based on storage location in NACE.

Maintain all the steps in NACE to make it work as desired.

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this too, you have a couple of more interesting texts in the menu on the right side of page.
https://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/a9/fdeb47b535d1118b3f0060b03ca329/content.htm

0 Kudos

Thank you, Mihailo.

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok this answers my questions from the other topic...