cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI accounting enty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on one SD scenario, I have mapped a new sales order process, where, while doing PGI, accounting entry in the background will hit XYZ GL instead of regular COGS GL.

For this I have created a new movement type. But now, my client doenst want a new movement type. Is there any way, that by using movement type 601, I can hit GL XYZ instead of COGS.

Is there any link with condition type from pricing procedures with COGS, (I know this sounds weird, but this is my requirement), or could this be managed by some user eixts.

Any reply will be appreciable.

Thanks in advance

Deejay.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sadhu,

Thanks for your reply, yes, it has to be done from MM side, I am agree with you.

I want to know, can we assign two GL's for 601. (Technically the answer is NO), but is it possible thru some user exits, or some condition types, where I can say to the system, that if certain condition type founds in pricing procedure, then while posting PGI accounting entry hit GL XYZ else COGS.

Thanks,

Deejay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is part of MM account determination where these movement types are linked with G/L accounts. If you want for a particular movement type a different G/L account should be triggered then that account determination needs to be setup. You will get a better with the MM guys. Also its a requirement given to FI to create a new G/L account for this purpose.

Hope it helps. Please reward if useful.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore