cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add a Button on SUS top-right corner ( Near Log off button)

RatneshSisodiy1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

It's a bit urgent for me. Please give your valuable suggestions to achieve below scenario.

My requirement is :-

1. adding a button on top-right corner(near log-off button) of SUS screen.
  2. when that button is clicked, a pop-up should appear, which shows a list of supplier IDs.
  3. SUS user selects a supplier ID from this list.
  4. Subsequently, PO, Invoices and other documents should be filtered out based on supplier ID selected.

Request you to help me how to achieve it technically. Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Ratnesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

RatneshSisodiy1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

Thanks for reply. I will check whether I can use the approach you advised but I still need to enhance the SUS as explained in the original post.

@Others

Please help me if you know how to enhance the standard SUS technically for my requirement.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,

Ratnesh

channu_s
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ratnesh,

I have similar requirement ,ie adding a custom field in SRM SUS field  am using  SRM702.  Plz share your approch.

Thanks

Channa

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

is that button really necessary or is it enough to achieve the functionality you are describing?

If the latter, this is standard SUS.

When you give that user the SUS admin purchaser role that user gets a 'find supplier' link in the menu at the left hand side.

In here you can search for the correct supplier (or just press search without parameters and you get a list. When you click on one of the results the user will act as if it is an employee of that supplier. Including only displaying documents of that supplier.

Regards,

Robin

RatneshSisodiy1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

Thanks for reply.

As per our requirement, we can not give SUS Admin purchase role to user.

Please help me if you know any other way to achieve it.

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Just copy the admin purchase role, strip the authorisations.

That is more easy than cooking up a solution yourself and introducing custom code to SUS, basically recreating things that SAP already thought out for you.

Regards,

Robin