Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR tables in SAP CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I wrote a programme for removing and adding roles on mass in ECC6, our security team would now like to have this programme avialble in SAP CRM, where I have come across a bit of a snag. The FM and everything are there ok, but I get an error on the tables I am selecting from.

Table in ecc6 - T528T - Position texts

Can anyone tell me what the relevant table is in SAP CRM that would hold this information???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi this is a similar table, and one I did find it ECC6 at the time of writing the programme, but I cant remember why now didn't use that one and used the t528t table I think it was because the t table is literally just position texts, not all objects

The headings are different so will have to be a slight re-write but looks like it would do the job, does anyone know if there is an exact copy of the t528t table in CRM that holds just position numbers in Plans and the Txt that is associated.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried looking at HRP1000 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi this is a similar table, and one I did find it ECC6 at the time of writing the programme, but I cant remember why now didn't use that one and used the t528t table I think it was because the t table is literally just position texts, not all objects

The headings are different so will have to be a slight re-write but looks like it would do the job, does anyone know if there is an exact copy of the t528t table in CRM that holds just position numbers in Plans and the Txt that is associated.

0 Kudos

The way I see it is that table T528t along with the other repository objects are grouped into an HR Master data package that is available from the SAP_HRRXX s/w component (that is only available in HR activated systems). The Org.Mgmt tables are available in SAP_BASIS s/w component that is enabled in all SAP ABAP systems, as part of BC-BMT-OM appl. hierarchy . Hope this helps!

Pawan.

0 Kudos

Ahhh I see, so because the HR module is not activated in CRM none fo these tables are available, but the org man stuff is from, the basis OM components, thankyou very much, you have saved me an awful lot of digging around through tables etc.

Again thankyou for your help, this explains a lot