cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upper/lower limits for conditions

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I hope you guys can help.

I have a requirement that is not to let my users give greater discount than the article price.

Then I setup 2 discount conditions. One is for percentage and one for fixed amount.

For percentage discount condition I was able to use SAP's "upper/lower limits for conditions". I put that the discount % cannot be bigger than 100, and that works all the time.

However, I am, not able to make the fixed discount condition to work. If I put a value of $100 (on upper/lower limits for conditions), then the discount is not bigger than 100. Is there a way for the system to look at pricing (whatever price it is - e.g. 100 or 1000, or 3000) and not let the discount be bigger than price?

If you can please help. I would really appreciate.

Thx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

This you can achieve only through user exit..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

Correct me if i'm wrong.

why don't you maintain the lower limit and upper limit in Pricing Condition record (In VK11).

Regards,

Shiva.

0 Kudos

Hi Shiva

My pricing condition is ZXXX, and my discount condition is ZXX1.

Price for ZXXX can be $10, or $100 or $1000.

Discount ZXX1 cannot exceed the max amt of the pricing for ZXXX.

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos

Just another view on this upper and lower limit of condition rate is applicable only to condition class  t685a-koaid = 'B'.

So in case of discount this may not be applicable as your condition class might be 'A'

If you wan't to explore and if you are on ECC, you can look at Enhancement point in include MV13AF0G , FORM grenzen_pruefen. to have similar logic for condition class 'A'.

Thanks

Jitesh

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to use one condition type as FIXED AMOUNT--Then why again you are trying to change this at document level???

what was the your Manual entries field suggesting in V/06 for this condition type(changes which can be made section)

Have you tried D-option here...

Phanikumar

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check this document and try to modify it as per your requirement. There are two solutions in this document. Go through the document and all comments carefully.

Thank$

0 Kudos

Let me check your link MoazzaM

Thx

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This you can achieve only through user exit

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva prasad vasireddy,

we want to learn from you--what you mean by user exit means which user exit???

In this query---why are you suggesting user exit --instead of Routine--which works specific to condition type???(which is the origin here in this issue)

what made you to think at exits level--please add your expertise--if possible with examples??

Phanikumar

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

please make me a little bit clear because some where i confused to understand that scenario

so please Give me example proper

Thanks a lot

0 Kudos

Hi Venu

My examples are:

1st scenario: SAP SO is created for an article with price = $100. Then, user gives the item 110% discount. On this I was able to achieve the result of not letting user give more than 100% discount. For this I used "Upper/lower limits for conditions".

2nd Scenario: SAP SO is created for an article with price = $100. Then, user gives the item a discount of $110. On this I was NOT able to achieve the result, since "Upper/lower limits for conditions" only lets me enter a fixed maximum amt for the discount.

Please let me know if you still have any questions.

Thx

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I was about to copy paste my earlier suggestion given in the link shared by MoazzaM.  As suggested therein, you can try with one of my suggestions by using condition type EDI2

G. Lakshmipathi