cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Warehouse Data Consumption with OData to Mobile Devices(BW Reports in to Mobile applications)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Can I show Business Warehouse(BW) reports  in the mobile applications?? I want to develop a mobile application which shows BW reports in my application, So I am thinking of  consume data in to my application through Netviewer Gateway. Suggest me the possibilities and how to approach this. Regards, Varahalu babu jampana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

These links should get you started.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for quick response Mr.Krishna Kishor, One more question, if I have SAP NetWeaver BW Server, can I get NetWeaver Gateway for free(With out any licence) or is there any limitations to consume the BW data through NetWeaver Gateway?? My Plan is consume BW reports in to Mobile app with out any licence cost. Please tell me the possibilities and process. Regards, JV Babu

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi JV Babu,

SAP Netweaver gateway renamed to SAP Gateway is included in SAP Business suite license . So as long as the user has backend license , it would be available to download . ( Please also check with the customer again if its available in his account or else to raise a request )

Gateway Add-on can be downloaded from Service marketplace as in the screenshot

:

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP Gateway (formerly NWGW) is free for existing SAP suite customers.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi virinchy p  & Midhun VP, Thanks for the valuable information. Regards, J V Babu