cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logon via pop up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using EP 7.0 and SRM 5.0 and establishing a single sign on from portal to SRM , however the logon screen of SRM has the logon via pop up configured, can you please let me know how can I change this setting to the usual logon proceedure.

because although I set the single sign on it, it shows me the pop up screen. Please advice.

Thanks,

Swetha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Swetha,

I think the SSO is not configured correctly in the Portal side. Please test the connection from System Object in the Portal.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

just to let you know, please let me know what is the setting I should maintain in the logon data for the srm application

thanks,

Swetha

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha

To my knowledge you do not need to make any special logon settings. Explore these settings:

1) In SE80, check the parameters for BBPSTART and BBPGLOBAL Internet services.

2) In SICF, try changing the logon procedures for service BBPSTART

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

On log on page I receive following error message which doesn't allow me to log in.

<i>SSO logon not possible; no logon ticket due to incorrect configuration Choose "Logon" to continue A dialog box appears in which you can enter your user and password No switch to HTTPS occurred, so it is not secure to send a password</i>

Any idea how I can solve this?

Thanks a lot,

regards,

caroline

Former Member
0 Kudos

Caroline,

Please add right params in profile (TX rz11) (accept & create SSO login tickets param) .

Reboot your sap system and warning should be gone (able to login normally).

regards,

Kristof

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kristof,

I have the sso parameters set in my SRM system and still get the same error message as Caroline.

I have inherited a set of SRM systems which I have little knowledge of how they were set up.

In the training system I get the above problem when connecting using http. The development system has been set up to use https and is connected to via an external address and this works fine.

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Caroline,

I was getting the same message as you and couldn't work out what was happening. I carried out a number of actions that appeared to have no effect as the problem still persisted.

I then noticed that the user I was trying to connect with was set as a service user. I changed this to dialog and the connection was fine.

I suspect that some of the other actions I carried out, resetting PSE in STRUST, flushing buffers in SMICM and various other random actions MAY have had an effect, but I can't be sure.

Good Luck,

Paul

SAP Basis / Portals Consultant.

former_member212848
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for answring.

I was facing the same problem. I changed the user in the abap instance, as a dialog and the problem was solved.

Regrds

Alejandro Acuñ