cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor replication - account group change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I tried replicating a vendor from R/3 (changing the account group ). I had to do this to see if vendor gets replicated like other vendors who had same account group. but when i changed the account group through XKO7 i had no success. The problem now is i cant flip the account group back to the original. The system issues a message saying that i cannot change the account group as some of the fields groups will be switched off. can anyone throw some light on this issue

points for sure!!

krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Refer to these links.</u>

<b>http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/56/54f137a5e6740ae10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

Regards

- Atul

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I do not think this problem is anyway related to SRM or replication.

Looks like you have field layout settings for both these Account groups are different.

Account groups are defined in SPRO->FI->AR/AP->vendor account->master data->preparation->.....

Are you in sandbox or production system ? If you are in sandbox/dev/quality, then suggest you to ignore this vendor.

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramki,

Thanks for your response.. I am facing problem replicating a vendor from R/3. I ran bbpgetvd. checked SLG1 for errors but found only warnings. I have replicated other vendors with ease but in this vendor case i was facing difficulties so as one of the test i changed the account group to the account group of the other vendors that i replicated. but then that dint give me any success. now when i am trying to flip it back to the original account group the system is not allowing me to change it. this is development system but then i want to flip it back to the original. Regarding the vendor that i am trying to replicate has no blocks against him and it sits perfectly in the external number range that i have set up on the SRM side. but when i search for the vendor in PPOMV_BBP he is not to be seen in the supplier structure. can you throw some light on this issue

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramki,

I know this is not related to vendor replication..only issue is how to flip it back to the original account group in the R/3 (development system)

Krishna

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check Txn BBP_SUS_BP_ADM and see, if its hanging due to duplicate check or somethingelse