cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery quantity report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All, As per our new requirement from business,They are asking report delivery quantity status report based on the date,Can you please advice how to calculate open delivery quantity based on date and total OBD quantity..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Can you please advice how to calculate open delivery quantity

Please be clear in your requirement.  What do you mean by calculate open delivery quantity?  For information, you can arrive the total open order quantity from table VBBE.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked the table,But here showing open order quantity & order no,Please tell me where we will get the open delivery quantity and delivery list.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi

If you want to check open delivery i means just created open delivery but not PGID Right

Check in VL06G

And delivery list we can check in VL06O.

But if you are talking about Credit management Open delivery qnty check in S067 Table 

And let me know if i misunderstood Your query wrong plz

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you venu ji,My requirement, we want to check the open delivery quantity based on plant ,Is it possible to find the data in any table.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,Yes it is possible

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1065976

But this is possible Based on sales orders but For deliveries May be user exist we have to develop

Create  an ABAP query by  using tables LIKP and LIPS

BAPI_LIKP_GET_LIST_MSG caters to your requirement.

In  the table LIKP, you may use document type filed and in LIPS table you can use Plant parameter to extract the report.

Discuss with the help of Abapers

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi

I would like to add some more findings here.

Open Delivery: means Delivery done--need to go for billing.

Is it what you are asking for??

(confirm--there is always difference between client terminology and SAP terminology)

If so-- First you retrieve all delivery docs from LIPS table--then retrieve the status of Billing from VBUP table(FKSTA)...

So you can easily find the open delivery Qty(again reiterating Open delivery Qty means-the Qty for which delivery happened--but not billed)

Note: I want to add a little bit to Experts opinion here---if a material is having availability check of KP--will not be observed in VBBE.

Please find the answer Given By Our Lakshmipathi sir in thread--...

Hope this helps.

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Phani ji,

Thank you for explanation,Though VBUP table we are status of the document, how to get the quantity(Tot del stock,pgi stock) of the delivery document,Please explain with fields names.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First you follow my earlier suggestion...Know the meaning of open delivery qty...compare this with FKSTA in VBUP...