Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in File to Idoc Scenario?

vikramanne
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are having a scenario where a File has to be converted to IDOC...but we are getting IDOCAdapterException? When we gone through logs we are able to see that Message mapping is executed Successfully but i am getting the below attached error? Please guide me on this error so that end-end flow will be completed? I tried creating new communication channels and ICO but still same error persists? Please help us...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

javier_alcubilla
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram

Check if you have set IDOC BEGIN=1 (Constant of value 1) in your Message Mapping,

Also the SEGMENT attribute

Regards Javi

vikramanne
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Javi,

Thanks for response i had already mapped Begin and Segment attribute with '1'.

javier_alcubilla
Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the log viewer for more information

Seems to be an error with the data

Regards

Javi

vikramanne
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Javi,

Finally found the error due to data incompatability  i got this exception...I had mapped a constant 'X' with VFDAT due to incompatability the IDOCAdapterException came..Now MY INTERFACE Working Fine!!!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram.

This error states that IDOC data is not correct, so validate the data to fix the issue.

--> Check if you are receiving correct data. try to test the mapping in ESR test tab..

If it is successful, then it means that the data which created error contains some characters which could not be parsed.

--> Check if all the mandatory fields are mapped or not?

--> Try to re-import the IDOC / Metadata..

Regards

Bhargava Krishna

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

reimport the IDoc and use it in the mapping.

former_member312864
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Please check below url for possible solution .

Its looks like some problem with data value in the idoc fields. Check the field value in idoc segments.

Regards