cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP Error 500: Unauthorized while testing content repository connection in oac0.

ralf_wahlen3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, there. I have updated our dev DMS content Server 6.40 to 6.50 on LINUX X86 SLES 11 SP3. The content server is a standalone (virtual machine)

After the update i do the SAP MaxDB Database Upgrade from 7.7.07.46 to newly avail. 7.9 backwards contentserver version in SMP.

Everything works fine on MAxDB, DB50 etc. After check of the Upgrade i went to OAC0 and CSADMIN to check the repositorys.

I got the http error snote 1800664 - Error: HTTP/1.1 401 Authorization Required SsfVerify failed: rc=5 when accessing a content...

repository.

• Accessing a content repository results in this error:
    HTTP/1.1 401 Authorization Required SsfVerify failed: rc=5, there are signer errors,
    signer rc=26, invalid password for signer
  • I got rc=23!!!!

Cause

l There is a problem with the certificate being used

l The certificate might be corrupt

l Or the certificate at the content server side does not match the certificate of the application server

Resolution

1. Go to security directory at the O/S level DONE!

2. Delete the crepid.certs and crepid.pse files for this content repository DONE! BACKUPED!! thankS GOD!

3. Distribute a new certificate to the content server for the repository in transaction OAC0 (send certificate) DONE!

4. Afterwards, activate the new certificate in transaction CSADMIN DONE, tryed, not possible!!!

5. For this, go to the Certificates tab and go to change mode

6. Select the certificate and click on Activate! Impossible!!!

7. You will now see two files called 'crepid.certs' and 'crepid.pse' in the security directory! Doesnt have! Backup in /home/csdcs/security

of the certificates done.

So i worked out the steps described, but so it doesnt works!!!

AFTER the error of sending the certificates newly, i get back the old certificates and pse in the sec folder in the OS area!!

Now, i could enter the repositorys and switch in CMSADMIN, but the serial number in the certificate tab is empty.!!!!!!

• Get the new error of activ certifikate with no serical numer!!
  • I think thats not right!!!!

When i delete the certifikates in the home folder of the CS admin in security , i wanna send them new to the

CS ant get the error !!!

HTTP-error: 500 Internal Server Error  PSEDir

/home/csdcs/security/ error: rc=13, Permission

denied (file uid=1005, gid=1001, is=40755, pr

After that i got a problem to connect to the contentserver in CMSADMIN via the tab certfikates.

Pleasw give me some good advices, thats the pre PROD CS Server!!!

For test scenario, i delete one certifikate from the security folder and the depending .pse.

I couldnt send a ceertifikate from the ERP ECC to the contentserver!!

YES, it was the permissions on contentserver OS file folder, but expanded to 755 and doesnt works.

expand it to 777 it works! it seems to be fine!

But the serial tab is always empty!!! IS THAT STILL WRONG? Or only a bug?

There must be also a customer with seperated hosts, whats shown in the tab for the serial number!

Yesterday i have updated the PROD Content server DB, to newly avail. MaxDB 7.9. But not the SAP Contentserver Software!

Be aware for prod problems!!!!

Greets

Ralph W.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the below note.

1800664 - Error: HTTP/1.1 401 Authorization Required SsfVerify failed: rc=5 when accessing a content repository

Regards,

Vaira