cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can delivery Address maintained manually in CJ20N flow into purchase requisition?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

when i maintain delivery address in activity through Extras-->Delivery Information-->Delivery Address, after that, if i save first, then change Res./Purc. Req. Field from Never to Immediately from drop down and then Save, it will generate a purchase requisition and if i display it use ME53N, I can see the previous delivery address in Delivery Address tab.

But if don't save the activity first, just change Res./Purc. Req. Field after maintain the address, then save, it still generate a purchase requisition, but when display Delivery Address tab in ME53N, will got an error: "Address does not exist %00000001" .

so my question is: are there any exits can make the second scenario come true?

Kindly suggest what to do.

Thanks and regards,

Jinny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jinny,

Yes, this is a delivery address for shipment to a customer.

Actually there is no way to set delivery address in the purchase requisition when it is created using an external activity. Setting the delivery address can imply a third party process i. e. the external service is directly delivered to customer.

When the purchase requisition is opened the delivery address is set by means of table TWLAD (storlage location address) or via exit MMDA0001 'Default delivery addresses'. If no address is found then plant address is used (T001W0001).

The only exit we know, that is processed while a purchase requisition for external processing is created, is exit COZF0001.

Regards

Varun