Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

it was possible to re-run a wizard in BI sap java java 7.40

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone

I wanted to know if it was possible to re-run a wizard in BI sap java java 7:40

From configuration -> scenarios -> Configuration Wizard -> From Functional Unit Configuration UI buttons enable automatically, manually enable and

Resume are gray

I tried to make this as known:

Solution

1. Take the session ID of the Configuration Template (You can go to History of Execution Tasks and take from there). Also Session ID is maintained in the protocol.

2. Delete the rows of this session id from the database table "BC_CTC_STATE"

3. Execute the Re-configuration

but I still have this situation

What can I do?

thank you
Sandro

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ACE-SAP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

According to the here under note it should be possible to set the unit to disable and restart it.

I did it once... but I can't remember if it did work. At least I did try the history deletion in table BC_CTC_STATE (note 1684565 and 1857148) and it did not work...

Best regards

1309239 - Configuration Wizard: PI NetWeaver initial setup

Question 1e: How can I restart the CTC Setup from the Functional Unit UI?

Answer: Select Functional Unit "SAP NetWeaver Process Integration (PI)" and press "Disable". Refresh the screen after that. Select the Functional Unit again and press "Enable automatically". Pay attention to FAQ 3.

Question 1f: Functional Unit "SAP NetWeaver Process Integration (PI)" has status "Running" and cannot be changed. What can I do?

Answer: Select in the drop-down menu of the Configuration Wizard UI (NWA --> Configuration Management --> Scenarios --> Configuration Wizard) entry 'Running Configuration Tasks'. Check whether another session is already running. Cancel or take over this session. If there is no entry, disable Function Unit "SAP NetWeaver Process Integration (PI)" directly in the Function Unit UI by pressing the "Disable" button. Restart from there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sandro,

did you manage to perform the Re-configuration ?

Regards,

Nissim Sraya

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your answer solved my problem
I reprocessed correctly BI JAVA

Thanks again
hello
Sandro

Answers (0)