cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unalbe to parse document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Recently we upgraded from SAp Business Connector 4.7 to BC 4.8 and on testing a scenario getting the below error -

"Unable to parse document.

0000E8  [B2BUNKW.XML.0003] <exception message="Error parsing document. reasons include:

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: schema_reference.4: Failed to read schema document &#39;XCBL35.xsd&#39;, because 1) could not find the document; 2) the document could not be read; 3) the root element of the document is not &lt;xsd:schema&gt;.,

org.xml.s

Unable to parse document.

0000E8  [B2BUNKW.XML.0003] <exception message="Error parsing document. reasons include:

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: schema_reference.4: Failed to read schema document &#39;XCBL35.xsd&#39;, because 1) could not find the document; 2) the document could not be read; 3) the root element of the document is not &lt;xsd:schema&gt;.,

org.x

And there is XML Schema defiend in BC developer as well.

Please help me. Its quite urgent!!!!

Regards,

Narayanareddy B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes i am doing it in BC 4.8 server and we see the issue in that server.

But we trigger the same IDOC in sap bc 4.7 serevr where it has processed fine.

And BC server is maintaine dion jdk1.55 version and is it a roadblock for parsing, kindly let me know any idea on this.

And i see the error coming at "createEnvelopFromString" step.

Please help me if have any further information as it is quite urgent.

Hi bhargava,

I am doing on BC 4.8 server., anyhow thanks for your respose.

Regards,\

Narayanareddy B

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you developing in Business Connector platform?, i havent seen one since ten years ago. You need to check the payload arrived to the BC, one tag is incorrect or the xml header is missing or char not supported is present. Unfortunately i dont remember well the BC tools to monitor.

Regards,

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you refer this?

PI messages fail with parsing error on retry

Regards

Bhargava Krishna