cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM OBN Issue

0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I am very new to SRM, We are in implementation phase of SRM 7.0 & Building up SRM Roles.

While Functional testing below message is coming up in SC

We have tried looking for an existing OBN in the SAP SRM Standard roles but no luck. we got SC then Detailprof but not sure about _nxp.

Please help us out.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lisa_sheil
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the SAP KBA on this issue:

1957899 - Failed to resolve Object Based Navigation target "###" in SRM system using NWBC.

This should help.

Kind Regards,

Lisa

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

i have the same issue.

For approve a shopping cart it works correct, but when i want revise a shopping cart i get the errors message.

Translation: "Failed to resolve OBN target "SAP_SRM.sc.detailprof_nxp" Use transaction PFCG .....

But we don´t use NXP. If i look to the portal the standad "Work Overview" is empty. When we added the Work Overview for NXP to the role in the portal we can see all workitems.

Note 1957899 from Lisa above:

I started the report NWBC_LIST_OBN_TARGETS and i get the role /SRMNXP/EMPLOYEE.

But we use the Role /SAPSRM/EMPLOYEE not the NXP roles. Why is the old standard role /SAPSRM/EMPLOYEE or /SAPSRM/OP_PURCHASER not working?

Is there any customizing opportunity to switch from NXP to the old?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards

Daniel

0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

If you are not using /SRMNXP/* Roles in your SRM, then

The table /SRMNXP/PROC_TYP needs modification

There are two entries as follows: Please maintain as below only

Subtype           SRMNXP_ACTIVE

NX                          X

Remove all other entries from the table. This resolved our issue as even we did not use NXP Roles and ours was NWBC Business Client as front-end.

Reason:shopping cart which is created in the UI the subtype is NX and it is active

Best Regards,

Prashant Wavhal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

thanks a lot your solution to modify the table works fine!

The issue solved.

Best regards

Daniel

0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

You can give me points if it works! 🙂

Former Member
0 Kudos

I´m sorry, I think i can you only give points, when i marked the answer as correct.But a correct answer is existing and a second is not possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I am facing the same issue, can you please provide a solution, as i was checking your thread, thought it was the same issue i am facing.

How do i get this resolved , would appreciate if you can provide me step by step approach, and the reason for this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Error: 'SAP_SRM.sc.defaultprof'

Thanks,

Pavan.

martin_hummer
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi,

I was facing the same issue and it works now with the solution provided from Prashant:

Execute transaction sm30 with view /SRMNXP/V_PROC_T and make an entry for NXP UI marked with X. Delete all other entries.

BR,

Martin

0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Your issue is not nxp OBN Issue,

You can easily get your issue resolved by below steps

1. Go to SE38 and execute NWBC_LIST_OBN_TARGETS

2. Put  OBN as sc.detailprof, you will get list of roles with node no. there you can include that OBN into your customized roles if any

This is there in a /SAPPSSRM/EMPLOYEE* Roles for Shopping Cart, You can try use Standard Role to test,

I hope this helps you.

0 Kudos

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for the reply,

I have got the same KBA No.SAP when we raised an OSS.

NWBC_LIST_OBN_TARGETS for the target OBN is the Key for this issue, Finally i got my OBN issue resolved.

Now i have some Namespace issue for SRMNXP, Cheking the namespace issue now.

Many thanks again.!

Best Regards,

Prashant Wavhal