Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change E-mail for system user BWREMOTE

karthikeyan_natarajan4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

How can i change the E-mail for system user BWREMOTE, i tried in SU01 email field is empty in communication tab, checked in BW and ECC no details were maintained. Currently this user is able to send emails, would like to change the email address to this user.

Thanks,

Kartik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i tried in SU01 email field is empty in communication tab

If you just need an email address change, it can be done using SU01 (change mode). You can have mail address for any type of user in SAP.

Go to SU01 --> Enter user name --> Click on change --> Edit mail address --> Save

Regards,

Nick Loy

karthikeyan_natarajan4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nick,

This user is sending emails whenever the process chain completes, my confusion it doesn't have the email ID maintained in the user master record at present but still this system user is able to send emails, just want to know where it is maintained if not in SU01. Any thoughts on that.

regards

kartik

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kartik

For this you have to maintain the list of process and email note faction when process chain failed in transaction code RSPCM in BW system

and also you can refer the SDN inks

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/304c3146-8eb9-2d10-d787-b6dc2d368...

BR

SS

karthikeyan_natarajan4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks All,

I missed the basic info, if the email ID is not maintained in user master record, it takes the user ID with default domain and sends the email. Will maintain the email ID in user master record to avoid such confusion.

Thanks

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

BWREMOTE is sending an email alert to whom?

If it is sending an email to some address then BWREMOTE is just being used as montiroing user. In this case, email address of BWREMOTE is not required.

Please check the process chain monitoring tab, what are all the email addresses/DLs mainitained to recieve these alerts.

Regards,

Nick Loy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

karthikeyan_natarajan4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any inputs?