cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG-F Index Icon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

From an SAP issued MDG-F 7.0 Ramp Up document, I find out that there is a Index icon appearing on the upper left corner of screen which seems to allow end user to quickly jump back into the MDG-F main selection screen while end user is in the middle of something. Below please see the screenshot to where this Index icon is pointed.

Currently I first call up T code NWBC in an ECC client and it then takes me to MDG-F main selection screen. However if I decided to come out, I am then forced to get back in ECC and to get back in MDG-F main selection screen, i have to call transaction NWBC again.

I want to see this Index icon appearing on my screen. How can I make it?

Thanks,

LUO

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Luo

I think you have logged in to different system and if you type nwbc, you get the index tab. Check once from your side.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Is there a way to go to Home Page for all roles, while we are in actual
transactional pages in Business Client?

How to navigate to NWBC Home page with roles”? Currently for example if we are in role “SAP_MDGF_ACC_MENU_04” and if we want to move to other role as
“SAP_MDGF_CO_MENU_04” – as of now we have close Business client window for
SAP_MDGF_ACC_MENU_04 and again go to ECC to type NWBC to bring in main window and then select SAP_MDGF_CO_MENU_04.

Is there a way or short cut to navigate between roles?

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Luo,

the screenshot shows a web browser with two open tabs. The "index" one is not related to MDG at all.

Best regards

Michael