cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AAE/ICO scenario message table?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the information about messages processed by AAE/ICO scenario also stored in BC_MSG and BC_MSG_AUDIT tables in PI 7.11?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes the information about messages processed by ICO scenario will be stored in BC_MSG table in 7.11

Regards

Osman

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am unable to find the ICO scenario messages in BC_MSG table. I can find other messages though.

I am taking the message ID from RWB and trying to find those messages in bc_msg through SQL Data Browser in NWA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to see the messages in BC_MSG table when i checked today morning.

I didn't search with message ID, i used business system to search the entry in the table.

Regards

Osman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Osman please try it the way I did. Take a message ID for any ICO sync message from message monitoring and try to find that message in BC_MSG. I bet you can't find it 🙂

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to search with the message id as well....And i was able to fetch the record from the table.

My Query:

SELECT * FROM BC_MSG where MSG_ID = 'c33b2a08-7054-42eb-01f8-f0542d7c6f1c'

In the table the Message ID will be stored in the column with hiphens( - symbol).

Are you using the Message ID with hiphen symbols in the query or without hiphen's??

Regards

Osman Jabri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vicky

Let me know if this worked?

Regards

Osman

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using with hipen.

Could it be that sync ico messages are not stored in BC_MSG.

The message that you found was it sync or async?

Former Member
0 Kudos

AFAIK- Synchronous message will not be persisted in PI unless we enable it.

regards

Osman

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understand that....but system must be reading the data from somewhere to display it in message monitoring. Just the header/audit data (not the payload)

Former Member
0 Kudos

any thoughts?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to find the entry of a synchronous scenario (not ICO) and i was not able to. There was no entry in BC_MSG table for a sync configuration scenario also.

Regards

Osman

Former Member
0 Kudos

SXMB_MONI uses the following table in backend. You can find entries of sync messages here.

SE16 -->SXMSPMAST

Again, this will not help you in ICO's because they don't go through IE.

Regards

Osman

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check if it helps you.