Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You do not have the sufficient authorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to setup Structural Authorization from HCm in BW. I am using 0HR_PA_2 and 0HR_PA_3 extractors to pull the data from HCM in 0TCA_DS01 and 0TCA_DS02. I am able to load the data for both DSO's and Authorizations are generated also via RSECADMIN. 

The auth relevant info objects are

0ORGUNIT

0HRPOSITION

0EMPLOYEE

But when i run the query for test user it is giving the error "You do not have the sufficient authorization". Our security guy setup everything for the test user at the back end. Can anyone help me out to fix this problem?

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Please this is urgent. I am stuck here from longtime and do not know what to do because there are no guidelines available. I have checked so many threads but nothing provides any solid help.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you try to setup trace in RSECADMIN ? if not please follow below steps to get exact authorization trace which will help you to analyze authorization error.

1) go to tcode - rsecadmin

2) go to tab - Analysis

3) Click on "Authorization Log"

4) Click on "Configure Log Recording"

4) Add user ID to be traced

once done inform user to log out once and try again. now you can read trace data under "Authorization Log"

Regards,

Satyajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shehzad

Kindly check the below details and confirm.

1. Check auth objects S_RS_COMP, S_RS_COMP1, S_RS_AUTH and S_RS_DSO as you mentioned data is coming from DSO.

2. Now check the value maintained in S_RS_AUTH and copy that value and go to RSECADMIN and in maintenance screen put that value click on display and check whether these relevant auth is maintained (this you can also check in rsecval table).

3. If every thing is fine then go to tcode - rsecadmin-> Analysis-> Check "Authorization Log" ID and put test user Id there and click on run RSRT this will take you to RSRT scrren and there you can Simple RUN or run with debug also.

Now If error came of No authorization go back and check log in that you will get to know the auth obj which is missing in analysis object.

Suggestion: Simultaneously run ST01, so that you will also get auth obj if any is missing as there may be possibilty of multi-cube so for that there is requirement of some other object.

Hope this will help.. Else please share trace results and role objects which is maintained.

One more IMP point if new query or report is created. it will take some time to synch for other users even 0BI_ALL will not work for that user, need to pass that particular values in analysis object which is required.

Thanks

Bhupinder Singh Arora