cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal Groups not Importing after Synchronization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am currently running GRC 10 SP 15 and have completed the AC 10 EP Config guide. So far I have managed to complete all steps in the guide including the synchronization. However, when I try to import the roles the nwbc mass role import, I return 0 results. I have check the GRACLCONN table and the portal groups are definitely there. Does anyone know why the Mass Import would be failing?

Thanks,

James

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Only ABAP system based Technical roles can be imported via the Mass Import tool without the use of Import sheets. If you are using a import sheet already, just double check your entries. For EP groups, you will have to maintain and upload a sheet manually.

Ensure that the role type is set to 'GRP' in the sheet and the roles have been synced in via the Repository Object Sync job first.

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Harinam,

Thank you for the response. I had done some research and you are spot on. The only thing I had a question with is the GRP role type. The reason I ask is I found a note from SAP that said they had to be set to SIN. I appologize for not providing the note number as I am having trouble locating it. I was able to import a few using the template under SIN and they are selectable but now I am recieving the error- "Auto Provisioning Failed- No Valid ID to ModifyDefined". I am hoping you may have seen this

Thanks,

James

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi James,

On SP13 I have only got it working with the roles loaded as type GRP. The other thing to double check is the associated role landscape. The note you refer to is misleading. I can't remember the number either.

Hows your field mapping against the EP connector?

Answers (0)