cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using themes in Screen Personas 2.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

At client side were developing screens for the transaction IW21 (create notification). The theme we're building this in in is the standard one, but I understand  that it's also possible to select different themes (Themes - SAP Screen Personas - SAP Library), like for example Corbu.

Although the procedure for changing the theme is described, i'm still not able to do so. I can't find in step 6 the Themes option of the non-contextual tool bar. It's also not clear what the non-contextual tool bar is.

Changing Theme through the Edit Mode
  1. Click the URL to initialize SAP Screen Personas.A log-in screen appears.
  2. Enter a valid username and password.The screen displays the SAP Web GUI for transaction SMEN.
  3. Launch a transaction of your choice.
  4. Click the Personas button given in the menu bar of that transaction.The Flavor Manager panel appears on the screen listing all the available flavors for this transaction.
  5. Choose the required flavor and choose the Edit option.
  6. Choose the Themes option in the non-contextual tool bar.
  7. Select the required theme from the Change Theme box.
  8. Save the changes.

Maybe somebody has experience in changing the theme and can help me out.

Thanks in advance!

Rik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

make sure you embed the right theme in the URL with &theme=corbu like this:

http://......./persos/mainapp/index.html?sap-client=XX&theme=corbu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rik,

We are trying to achieve theming in the silverlight version as well and so far we have only managed to see the Corbu theme. Have you managed to get Persona to display in any other theme - for example Blue Crystal?

Regards,

Ivan U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

I just checked and indeed it looks like only the Corbu theme is working and not the other themes.

Best Regards,

Rik

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rik,

In Silverlight, you have only Webgui and Corbu theme. Webgui is by default and Corbu theme can be used by setting URL parameter as @J.Hart mentioned before. But there is no option in editor to apply the themes in design time.

Regards

Chinthan

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rik,

Personas 2.0 installation comes with HTML version and Silverlight version. Only the HTML version provides theming and not the Silverlight version. Can you please clarify if you are using Personas HTML or Personas Silverlight?

Thanks

Chinthan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chinthan,

I'm using Screen Personas 2.0 with the Silverlight version. The previous answer of J. Hart seems to be working for the Silverlight version. We now have the Corbu theme in place.

Kind Regards,

Rik