cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

webservices

Former Member
0 Kudos

helo SAP gurus

I have an interface constantly sending from WebServices to Xi and response to WebServices from XI. For few materials the interface works fine but not with few materials

where do i check for these errors

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check in mapping whether you have any conditions for material numbers or not?

Also please test the mapping for the interfaces which are failed using the weblog:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well i checked the way and i dint find any issues inthe xi

but i would like to know y is the interface not consistent for allmaterials

the interface was retriggerred and up and running successfully now

please put some details onthis

thanks

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your question is not very cleaer.

When you say it was not successful for a few calls, what does it imply? Did it error out in XI? What actually is the issue here?

regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As above , your question is not clear , bcz, some material is not working, means what is the webservice , i mean functionality, is material data satisfying the functional requirements and the constraints , if so , what is the exact error,is it application error , system error ??

Where exactly the error occurred.

See in general , first we need to check , step by step , interface working or not, if it is woriking for one material , and not working for another material then the data is the reason.

see the below links may be helpful

Troubleshooting SOAP Message - XI - /people/varadharajan.krishnasamy/blog/2007/01/09/troubleshooting-soap-message--xi

Troubleshooting - RFC and SOAP scenarios-/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009

Regards

Chilla