cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG-F Data replication for CCH using IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In MDG-F we are able to create and activate CCH and active data in MDG area only.

As data replication shoud immediatlely happen into ECC (as we maintained in Edition) we maintained outbound implimation as 1112 ( Replication through IDOC) and assign to replication  model (In same replication Model we are able to replicate GL account and Cost Center as well)

But for Cost Center Hierarchy it is not working .

SLG1 logs says as per below

Here it says CCH uses SOA but we maintained IDOC,Is CCH replication is not possible through IDOC with message type COGRP1.

Secondally we maintained ZG replication model but it says DIRECTLY replication Model . Any Clue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay

Please make sure following -

1. Create a separate replication model for each entity

2. For CC replication outbound parameters are - 1112 and 1102. You have to give sequence number also. 1112 - Seq 1 and 1102 - Seq 2. For PC hierarchy its 1132 and for PC its 1122

3. outbound parameters make sure you have added - PACK_SIZE_BULK - 1 and SEND_DELTA_INFO - Y

4. Define business object settings - 158 - COSMAS / 895 - COGRP1 / 896 - COGRP6 and 229 for PRCMAS.

Check these settings for CC and PC and let me know.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

No luck for me.

I defined Replication Model ZF with outbound implementation 1112.

But in Outbound parameter getting error as

Entry 1112 PACK_SIZE_BULK  does not exist in DRFC_PARO (check entry) and found that DRFC_PARO table does not exists in my system.

So I defined both outbound parameters as per you in DRFV_PARO. But unable to put parameter value 1 and Y respectively for that.But still it is not working for me.

1. Also one more what is differance between BO Type 896- Cost Center Group and 897- Cost Center Hierarchy and how replication is working fine in case of GL account or cost center even though no Business Object setting is defined.
  2. Unable to get any clue why it takes replication model' DIRECTLY' which does not exists ( We defined ZF replication Model with OI 1112)
  3. Do you know, if we created CCH in SAP MDGF,then is it Standard Hierarchy or Alternative  Hierarchy?
  4. Also how to assign MDG Cost Center Group (alternative hierarchy)  to ECC Standard Hierarchy node in MDG or we have to do it in KSH2 only from ECC side?
  5. Can we say cost center group is nothinfg but alternate cost center hierachy?
  • We are getting error USMD_XI_PROXY024 - Change request &1 uses services for replication: full replication only.

Diagnosis

You want to replicate change request  directly (using enterprise services). When change requests are directly replicated (regardless of the current settings in DRF Customizing), the replication is always done completely. This is because the system normally cannot determine an unambiguous delta set of data.

But we are doing replication for CCH with message type COGRP1

Guess process followed by me may be incorrect, so giving process as well.

1. Defined CR TYPE ZOG_0001 with deselcting Single Processing Check Box and with assignment of enity type Cost Center,Cost Center Goup and Cost Center Hierarchy and assignment of business activity CMP1
  2. Create Blank CR for CR Type ZOG_0001.
  3. Select collective processing option for type Cost Center Hierarchy
  4. Maintain and approve master data with controlling area.
  5. Above active CCH is stored in MDG Check table for CCH.
  6. But found that not replicated into ECC all though customization for DRFIMG for replication model ZF is maintained.
  7. In SLG1 log ( As per origin post sceern shot) it shows CR activated but for replication it uses replication Model  DIRECTLY which do not exists and also it try to use SOA services instead of IDOC.

Is the procedure is correct?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please...........

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay

Let me give you the step by step details - check all these points and let me know.

1. In your data model, check all the business objects are properly updated

2. Data model - Define entity type to be used for business object type - add all the entries i.e BO type and all.

3. Generate structures - DRF for IDOC based replication entry is present for your Cost center and PC

4. CC and PC edition contain - H / G and CCTR or PCTR

5. CR type - you have already done it.

6. Now replication model - Create separate replication model. Don't mix GL or CC or PC in one.

7. CC - Assign outbound imp - 1102 and 1112 - give proper sequence. cost center group idoc - 1 and then cost center idoc - 2

8. Outbound parameters - PACK_SIZE_BULK - value - 1 and SEND_DELTA_INFO - value Y

9. You can maintain these values through SM30 in the table for each implementation

10. Business object settings -

BO 158 - COSMAS

229 - PRCMAS

892 - GLMAST

895 - COGRP1

896 - COGRP6

899 - GLCORE

11. Under define business settings - define technical settings for business system - select your business system and check all the defined all the BO's properly and system filter - NO TICK.

With this setup your replication must work.....

Kiran

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. for - DRFC_PARO - go to SM30 and give table name - click on maintain. The you get a pop-up asking for implementation object.

2. There is no 897 BO type - for CC its 158 and 896

3. If you create a hierarchy in MDG its standard. Check your config for alternate hierarchy in ECC.

4., The problem seems to be with assignment of BO type. And v. imp create separate replication model. Don't combine all in one.

Hope this info is useful to you.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

Thanks for reply.

Below are current system setting for data model OG (SAP Delivered). Can you cross confim for the below steps

1. In your data model, check all the business objects are properly updated

Here not sure why BO Type 897 used for both the entity types (CCTRG and CCTRH)

2. Data model - Define entity type to be used for business object type - add all the entries i.e BO type and all.

Same as above. (Is there any need to update data model  OG which is SAP delivered?)

3. Generate structures - DRF for IDOC based replication entry is present for your Cost center and PC

Here there is no Data Model 0G (As it is Flex mode). Do you want to create new 0G and generate structure for 0G?

But one question, why is working properly for replication of GL account and Cost Center even though no Business Object Setting not maintained previously?

4. CC and PC edition contain - H / G and CCTR or PCTR

Got it.

5. CR type - you have already done it.

Already done.

6. Now replication model - Create separate replication model. Don't mix GL or CC or PC in one.

Seperate replication model ZF is created with outbound implementation 1112 for CCTRH  in DRFIMG.

Do you mean need to define seperate distibution model in BD64 for ALE customization?

7. CC - Assign outbound imp - 1102 and 1112 - give proper sequence. cost center group idoc - 1 and then cost center idoc - 2

Do you want to include CC in ZF replication model only and I defined seperate ZG Data Model for CC and it is working fine?

8. Outbound parameters - PACK_SIZE_BULK - value - 1 and SEND_DELTA_INFO - value Y

Done.

9. You can maintain these values through SM30 in the table for each implementation

Done for DRFV_PARC (Needed for Outbound Implementation) and DRFV_APPL_PAR (Needed for Outbound Implementation Value)

10. Business object settings -

BO 158 - COSMAS

229 - PRCMAS

892 - GLMAST

895 - COGRP1

896 - COGRP6

899 - GLCORE

Done

But one question, why is working properly for replication of GL account and Cost Center even though no Business Object Setting not maintained previously?

11. Under define business settings - define technical settings for business system - select your business system and check all the defined all the BO's properly and system filter - NO TICK.

Done.

Currently we are focusing only on CCTR,CCTRG and CCCRH, so PC structure is not maintained.

Tried with one Controlling area for which no Std Hierarchy is created in ECC but getting same SLG1 error log\ as per below

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

1. for - DRFC_PARO - go to SM30 and give table name - click on maintain. The you get a pop-up asking for implementation object.

Done.

2. There is no 897 BO type - for CC its 158 and 896

There are BO Type 897 for entity Type CCTRH/CCTRG

3. If you create a hierarchy in MDG its standard. Check your config for alternate hierarchy in ECC.

Is it possible to import Standard Hierchy defined to ECC already into MDG?

Is It possible to create alternate hierarchy through MDG then?

4., The problem seems to be with assignment of BO type. And v. imp create separate replication model. Don't combine all in one.

Done.Defined seperate ZF Replication model for CCTRH

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay

1. Structure is required. Please generate structure for 0G. Actually it comes automatically and then try.

2. In BO type config is fine.

Generate structure and check. Make sure you have DRF entry for idoc.

Kiran

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay

Not sure how to maintain alternate hierarchy. Need to check. But the hierarchy in MDG is standard. One more point when you use idoc based replication, system deletes entire hierarchy in ECC first and then replace it with MDG hierarchy. There is no delta update. Make sure you have back up of your hierarchy in ECC.

You can also download the hierarchy in MDG from ECC. See my document - how to load the finance master data in MDG.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

As per our FI consultant every controlling area have only one standard hierarchy. It yes, then it is only one time activity to create CCTRH per controlling area from MDG, Correct?

Also tried to generate sructure for 0G data mopdel but It asks for package. Which pacakge we have to select and why this is not delivered by SAP.

also unable to get your sentence  Make sure you have DRF entry for idoc ?

Do you mean for SAP delivered IDOC structure in above path for 0G data model also ( Can we say that we need structure generation for every data model irespective of reuse area as for 0G it is Flex mode, reuse area-MDG generated tables even after activation)?

Can we say that some issue in activation of MDG 6.1?

Reasons:

1. It is found BO Type 897 to CCTRH and CCTRG
  2. We need to maintain SAP tablle DRFV_PARC (Needed for Outbound Implementation) and DRFV_APPL_PAR (Needed for Outbound Implementation Value)
  3. DRF Structures are not delivered for 0G data model

1. Tried with package  /MDG/FIN_MDGF_STRUCTURES which is taken from IDES system and try to create DRF structure after addition of DRF Structure entery for CCTRH but it is asking access key as it is SAP delived Structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Micheal

Can you put your comments here?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

For CCH even though I mentioned Replication method for outbond 1112 for replication model ZCH in DRFIMG, It is not replicated into ECC (It is stored as active into MDG Tables).

As per SLG1 log it shows below error

You want to replicate change request 000000000214 directly (using

enterprise services). When change requests are directly replicated

(regardless of the current settings in DRF Customizing), the replication

is always done completely. This is because the system normally cannot

determine an unambiguous delta set of data.

Also it says below

If applicable, check the Customizing settings for the replication in DRF
Customizing (the replication model and the assigned outbound
Implementations) as to whether a delta replication (by means of
parameter SEND_DELTA_INFO = X) is defined there, even though a complete
replication (SEND_DELTA_INFO = ' ') is defined.

Also check the data (content) that is to be replicated using the current
edition or the current change request. To do this, you can use
respective service functions (such as Edition Comparison or Display
Change Requests), which are located, for example, in the service map of
the work centerFinancial Master Data Governance.

Can any body comment on this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your configuration is perfect. My experience is that CCH (cost center hierarchy code) can NOT be replicated alone from MDG-F design perspective. In other words, it has to be replicated with a structure (CCH + cost center group code + cost center code).

This behavior is different from how it is done in ECC. I know in ECC, we can go ahead and create a standalone CCH and add more leaves over time.

Please let me know.

LUO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luo

Do you mean we can not create CCG/CCGH/PCG/PCGH with single processing in MDG as seperate node for each one.

In ECC it is possible (KSH1).

I want to use Collecting processing only when I want to assign my Hierarchy srtucture for this.

If Yes, Then why SAP provodes seperate change request type for CCG/CCGH/PCG/PCGH with UI

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay

Though you can do it in ECC, you have to use collective processing for CC / PC. No other option.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

Thank you for reply!

Let me explain what I am doing step by step in MDG 7.0 SP02  so that it is easier for you to explain me if any thing is incorrect.

1. Uploaded Intial Load for CCTRH and CCTRG with Edition validity 01.01.2010 to 31.12.2014
  2. Unable to upload CCTR due to program error. Dump file is attached.Any Reason for this
  3. Able to assign CCTRG to CCTRH by multiple processing objects (Collective processing)
  4. Unable to create new CCTR in multiple processing objects (Collective processing) under CCTRG or CCTRG. New CCTR is approved as per CR but not reflecting in MDG table and no replication happens also.I am using validity of edition from 01.01.2014 to 31.12.9999. Same CCTR is possible if I go with Single processing with same edition.Any Reason for this

• Unable to insert already existing MDG CCTR in multiple processing objects (Collective processing) under CCTRG or CCTRG throwinf error like

Cost Center Hierarchy "XCO2/0001", Field "Cost Center Group": Cost center TT02 is not part of the standard hierarchy for all exitsting MDG CCTR. Any Reason for this

• Also Observed  one thing. If created CR for Muliple processing with validity period 28.11.2014 to 31.12.2014 then out os existing MDG CCTR (57 for particular Controlling area) I can see only one CCTR assigned to CCTRH but when I used edition with validity 01.01.2010 to 31.12.2014 I can see all.Here my question is for the validity 28.11.2014 to 31.12.9999 there are two CCTR (A & B) but I can see CCTR C with validity 30.11.2014 to 31.12.9999. Any Reason for this
  • Can you let me meaning for fiel\d USMD_EDTN_NUMBER in MDG database table?
Former Member
0 Kudos

Sanjay,

Sorry for the late response. What I am saying is that you can create CCG/CCGH/PCG/PCGH with Single Processing in MDG. But you won't be able to replicate CCG/CCGH/PCG/PCGH over into ECC at that point of time. To replicate a new CCG over into ECC, you will need to using MDG-F Create/Process Hierarchy for Cost Center Group to establish the relationship of this newly created CCG and its parent CCGH. Once this is done, you are able to replicate. Likewise, PCG works the same way.

LUO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sanjay,

Let me be clear. To replicate a new CCG over into ECC OKEON standard cost center hierarchy, you will need to use MDG-F Create/Process Hierarchy for Cost Center Group to establish the relationship of the newly created Cost Center and the newly created Cost Center Group and Cost Center Group Hierarchy. the relationship will be saved in a MDG-F change request and it will go through the workflow. Once the last step in the workflow is performed, it is ready for replication. I forgot to mention cost center in my previous response.

LUO